Naruto x Sasuke

Sasuke was training his phoenix flower jutsu at the lake when a particulary blonde walked by.

"Heeey! Sasuke! What are you doing?" Naruto shouted. "Leave me be!" He shouted back at the blonde. Naruto walked up to his friend and put his hand on sasuke's shoulder. "So... Whats up?" Sasuke just looked at Naruto with an annoyed look on his pale face. "Cmon please tell me i wanna know!" He skipped up and down. Sasuke didnt want him to see his jutsu in case he failed, then he would obviously be embarresed. "Naruto this isnt important just go and annoy Sakura." Naruto's head hang down, he didnt want to leave Sasuke alone here. He wanted to hug him right where he stood. He hasnt told anyone about his giant crush on the Uchiha. Ever since that kiss in class he had this crush. What he didnt know was that Sasuke had a crush aswell. "But Sasuke... I wanna watch you so i can become better then you and one day be hokage." Sasuke just laughed. "Yea, keep dreamung loser, you'll never be hokage!" He laughed. "Sasuke..? Im hungry wanna go get some ramen?" Naruto blushed brightly. "Sure but you pay." Sasuke was freaking out inside his body because he finally was gonna get a time where he could tell naruto about his feelings for him. 

+time skip to ramen stand+

They were both eating their bowl of delicious ramen when Naruto spoke up to Sasuke. "Sasuke, I I gotta tell you something in private..." Sasuke's face lit up and became a bright red. "Why?" He asked. "Ill show you just hold on till ive paid our meal." He quickly paid and walked to the woods where nobody could see or hear them. "Why are we in the woods Naruto?" Sasuke looked at him with a questioning look on his slightly red face. Naruto didnt say anything he just stared at Sasuke. "Dont be a creep Naruto your giving me chills." Naruto just kept staring into the black haired boy's eyes. "Naruto..? Is everything alright with you?" Naruto just nodded. "Talk to me if you need to tell me something otherwise im back to lake to train." Naruto didnt waste any precious time, he stepped closer to Sasuke, who walked backwards till he hit a tree, and pinned Sasuke's hands above his soft hair. Sasuke was in shock and didnt know what was happening to him. The only thing he saw was Naruto that came even closer with closed eyes. Sasuke closed his eyes but to suprise he didnt get hit or kicked but he felt soft cold lips on his own. His eyes shot open and he pushed Naruto backwards and walked towards him. Naruto was scared, scared that Sasuke didnt like him the ways he like him. To his suprise he was pinned by a strong black haired make. Sauke. He sat on his legs so Naruto couldnt escape and put his tender hands on Naruto's cheeks. A blush appeared on the blonde haired boy's face. "Sasuke..." He whispered. "Yes Naruto" was his awnser. "I-I.... Love you!" He said a bit louder. Sasuke emidiatlly leaned down and kissed Naruto. Naruto's hands snaked around Sasuke's neck and geinded his hips into Sasuke's. After a small make-out session they went to Naruto's house and spend the day there cuddled up together and givin small kisses now and then.

[AN: I HOPE YOU ENYOJED THIS LITTLE ONESHOT!  IF YOU WANT SOME MIRE ILL MAKE DIFFERENT ONES EACH DAY MAYBE IF I HAVE TIME EVEN MIRE THEN TWO A DAY. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AND BU-BYE! *WAVES AT READERS*]