six

when the pizza person knocks on your door you and tyler race to go get it. you won, and tyler goes back to the lounge disappointed and defeated. you swing the door open and see a fairly attractive man carrying three pizzas.

     "thank you!" you say as he hands you the pizza. you put it down on the steps and hand him £20. when your handing him the money his fingers brush against yours, just like dan's did when you dropped the keys. you let it go, thinking it's an accident. "you're pretty cute, you know." he says, biting his lip. "what's your name? i'm josh." he asks, looking you up and down. "thanks, josh. i'm, uh, y/n." you answer hoping the conversation will end soon as it is making you kind of uncomfortable. "that's a sexy name, y/n." he says and takes a step closer to you. "look i'm not comfo--" you get cut off by him kissing your lips and down your neck. you try to push him off but he's too strong and he pins your hands on the wall above you with one of his. you scream, but it comes out muffled because he puts his hand over your mouth. you bite on his finger. hard. as the taste of blood overpowers your mouth. he screams. loud.

     dan comes barreling down the stairs. "hey y/n! i heard a scream, are you okay?" you hear him ask. "dan! help!" you finally call out. "what's wro-- who the fuck are you?" dan asks josh. "that's josh," you chime in, "the pizza guy who likes to sexually assault people on his free time." you rub your neck. "what the hell did you do to her?" dan asks, getting too close to josh's face. "she wanted it. i could see it in her eyes." josh explains. "bull shit." dan says before you could say anything. "yes, i totally 'wanted it'. that's why i was trying to scream, push you off of me and then finally getting a chance to hurt you by biting your finger. i guess i'm just kinky like that." you say sarcastically, crossing your arms over your chest. dan suddenly grabs josh by the neck and pushes him against the wall behind him. "if you ever touch her or anybody again, i will personally find you...and beat the fucking shit out of you. do you understand?" dan spits. "y-yes," josh chokes out, clawing at dan's hands around his throat. after a second dan let's go. josh rubs his neck and bends down to grab his pizza carrier. "y/n, maybe you should tell your little boyfriend that you really wanted it all along." he smirks and stands up and starts to walk away and you walk over to him. fists bunched up so tight that your knuckles are white. "josh?" he turns around slowly. "go to hell, scum bag." you say through gritted teeth and punch him straight in the nose. "SHIT!" he yells and falls. you can't take it anymore so you walk back inside, dan trailing closely behind you and slam the door shut.