twenty two

you stop the recording on your phone yet again and go to the gaming room and sit in dan's swivel chair. phil sits down in his chair.

     "hey danandphilgames...cheerios," he giggles, covering his fave with his hands. "cheerios?" you say, looking over to him.

     "yeah! cheerios! fun to play with, not to eat!" he nods, touch your fingers to your forehead, "that's play-doh, you doofus."

     "no it's not. so i'm here with y/n. as dan isn't here and y/n is our special guest star, this is the segment we like to call y/nandphilgames." he looks over to you and you shake your head.

     "no, nope, danandphilgames works a lot better. but anyways phil, what are we going to be doing?" you clap your hands together.

     "we are going to be playing a game called yandere simulator, as it has been highly requested." he starts opening the game on the computer.

      "i love this game, oh my god." your mouth drops open. after a few seconds the game is opened and on the main menu. "aw," phil tilts his head, "it's so kawaii." and you do nothing but smirk to the camera. "let's get started."

     "wait," you interject, "let's look for a few more seconds," phil frowns at you, "wh--" he gasps as the kawaii main menu turns murderous red then back to normal in a split second.

     he covers his hand with his mouth, "what the hell was that? it's like sonic.exe all over again!" and you bust out laughing.

     you guys read through the tutorial, text messages and decide who is going to be controlling the mouse for the first day, which was you as you had already played it.

    you walk into the simulated school and select a katana from the options of weapons laid out. you start killing random people and head up to the roof. once you are there you crouch down and kill two more girls who are talking shit about your character.

     you and phil bant and play for about three hours until the game is over and realised how late it was. you exit out of the game and look to the camera where phil was saying the outro. "bye!" you both say at the same time, waving.

     phil gets up to turn off the camera and you stand up, well, try to stand up anyway. you lose your balance and fall back taking the chair with you, yelling profanities on your way down.

     "shit, fucking, bloody hell!" you land on your back and immediately raise yourself up to your elbows. phil uncontrollably giggles and you squeeze your eyes shut, hiding a smile. "capturing the shame part two!" phil says and you whine.

    "please tell me you didn't get that." you look up to see the camera pointed at you and phil has one hand over his mouth to hide his laughing, and another reaching out to help you up.

     "that was probably the most embarrassing moment of my life." you take phil's hand and he helps you up. "you're not leaving that part in." you raise your eyebrows at phil and as he turns off the camera he yells, "yes i am!"

     you both quietly tip toe back to the lounge to see dan and kaleigh asleep on the floor and amber sitting in the sofa watching american horror story. "hi," you whisper and sit down next to her, she glances between you and phil, who is sat by you and smiles.

   "i heard some commotion a while ago. you two up to something?" she smirks and you look to phil and silently laugh, "no," phil shakes his head, "y/n's just been falling off her chair." he starts to laugh and amber puts her hand over her mouth. after a couple seconds of quiet giggling, amber says, "you and dan are a perfect match."

     amber eventually falls asleep with her head rested against the arm of the chair. phil taps your shoulder, "hey y/n? can i talk to you in the kitchen?" he glances from you to amber.

     you two walk into the kitchen, "what's wrong, phil?" you ask, "you look worried."

"i am. do you want some tea?"

"yes, please. tell me what's going on."

     he opens the drawer and gets out a box of tea bags. "i uh- i broke up with tyler." he says, busying himself with getting water in the kettle and turning it on. "what?" you ask, surprised.

     "that night, when we were all on dates. i told him i just didn't feel that way about him anymore, " phil explains, "it was mutual. tyler likes troye sivan. little does he know that troye and connor franta are already dating." your mouth has dropped open so you force it shut.

     "i fucking knew it." you breath out, "i mean, i knew about tronnor. i'm sorry about the break up. did it go okay?" you ask, worried.

     "yeah, yeah. it went fine. but you see, that's not why i'm worried." phil turns around and hands you a cup of tea, the other mug in his hand. "y/n, it's important for you to know that i am bisexual. what dan told you that first night, it was incorrect." you both sip your tea.

     "are you implying that you have romantic feelings towards a female?" you ask phil, who was now staring down at his mug.

     "yes, but not just any girl," he makes eye contact with you, "i love kaleigh."