Chapter 1

Sa'diyyah's POV~

"Aliie you need some milk?" I say in my Weston Koury voice. We're currently at our house sitting on the couch recording her on Snapchat being dumb. Nick Bean suddenly walks into the house saying in his Sarah voice "hey bitches" sitting next to me on the couch.

"Hey pendejo" Aliie says

For some of y'all who don't know Aliie is mixed with Puerto Rican and a bunch of other shiz.

"As salaam alykum Nicholas" (hi in arabic) I say.

Sometimes Nick just shows up without warning. We could be half naked and he will shrug his shoulder and say we should of had on clothes. He's lucky we love him, because if we didn't he would probably be dead.

"So what are we gonna do today?"he asks getting comfortable on the couch.

"We didn't really have anything plan, just chill and maybe YouNow a little later."

Aliie and I don't really do anything when we hang. Even though there are so many things to do in beautiful sunny Florida, we just like to sit in the house and chill. Until one of our friends (a.k.a Nick) comes along and drags us out of the house.

"Well Timmy and Rudan are having a YouNower party later tonight, maybe you guys can come?" He states excitedly.

"Oh that would be Lit!" says Aliie.

"Umm I don't know guys. You know I don't like parties like that," I say kind of uneasy.

"Come on Diyyah, it will be fun."

"Fine, what time do we have to be ready?" I say turning my head towards Nick.

" I'll pick you guys up at nine, till later," he says with a wave and walks out the door.

Great I'm going to a party. Hint the sarcasm. I guess now I have to get ready, it's about 7 now so I got about an hour to shower, do my makeup, and get my outfit. I begin to head up stairs to my room to get ready. Another thing Aliie and I live together, we have been best friends since as long as I can remember. We moved from New Jersey it was hard there...But we will get more into that later.

I grab my pink plush towel, shampoo and conditioner, and my underwear etc and head into the bathroom. Both of us have our own bathroom, we have a total 5 bedrooms including ours, and 4 bathrooms including ours.

~~~~~45 minutes later~~~~~

DAMN SA'DIYYAH BACK AT IT AGAIN SMELLING ALL CLEAN AND SHIT! That hot water felt nice against my skin. I walk out of the bathroom and walk towards my closet. What to wear? What to wear?

"ALLLIIIEEEE!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"What the fuck do you want?" Aliie says as she runs up the stairs.

"I need help choosing an outfit, can you help me?" I say without turning around.

Aliie searches through my closet and comes out A floral shirt and some high wasted jean shorts with black Vans.

"Here you go, now let me go get ready." Aliie says as she turns to leave for her room.

As soon as she leaves I grab my make-up bag and head back towards the bathroom to start my make-up.

Aliie's POV

I get to my room and search through my drawers for my under clothes. I finally found my Black lace bra and undies. I grab my towel and head to my bathroom. I turn on the water and put it towards HOT.

~~~~~45 mins later~~~~~

I come out of the bathroom and go straight to my closet. I rummage through my stuff and find what I'm looking for, my Black skin tight dress that comes down to mid-thigh with my black high-heel stilettos.

I get my curling iron and curl my hair. Once I finish with my hair, I get my makeup bag. I put on some concealer, foundation, red lipstick, and some mascara and eyeliner. I fully finish getting ready and head downstairs toward Sadiyyah. I grab the keys and we walk out towards my black and red Range Rover.

I grab the aux cord and plug in my phone; I search through my playlist and find the song i'm searching for "Low Life" Future feat. The Weeknd. We finally reached the party and I can already tell it's gonna be one hell of a night....