Chapter 6

Sa'diyyah's P.O.V

I lay on the bed in the guest bedroom and just begin to cry. I know we aren't dating, but it hurt so bad. I actually thought he cared about me. Why would he even text her? He knows how fangirls can be. Shit! I used to be one so I know how they can be. It just really bothers me that he would do something like this.

I try to stop thinking about it and think about school tomorrow. I might have to stay the night, I think I might have extra clothes in Geo's room. I take a couple breaths then I walk out the room towards Geo's bedroom. When I enter his room I see him sitting on his bed looking down at his hands. I roll my eyes and head into his closet to get my clothes.

I open the drawer that he keeps all my clothes in and see that there is a couple of tops and jeans in there. I grab a light pink khimar, light pink ruffle tank-top, light blue skinny jeans, and a white cardigan. For shoes I grab my timberlands I left here last time. Once I have everything I walk out back towards the guest room and lay everything out on the arm chair next to the window.

I need my stuff for school so I pull out my phone and text Aliie.

S: Can you bring my backpack to school tomorrow.

A: Sure, but aren't you coming home?

S: No, I'm staying at Juwany's house...

A: Juwany, trouble in paradise?

S: Like you wouldn't believe it, but I'll tell you the rest tomorrow. Bye.

I click my phone off and was about to lay down until I heard a knock on the door. I open the door to reveal Geo. I sigh then move to the side and let him in. He walks in and goes and sits on the bed. I close the door the turn around to face Geo.

" What do you want Geo?" I say placing my hands on my hips.

" Just her me out okay," he sighs looking up at me "I stopped talking to her months ago. I don't even know why she texted me today."

I roll my eyes what kind of idiot does he take me for.

" Why did you text her in the beginning? You know how fan girls are Geo!" I yelled starting to get aggravated.

" I don't know I was just entertaining a fan I guess..." He states.

I walk over towards the doors leading to the balcony and walk out. This is just to much to handle. I sit there for a little bit until I feel Geo place his hands on my hips turning me around.

"Sa'diyyah I promise you that I don't like her. You're the only one that I want." I look into his eyes and I can tell he means it. I can't stay mad at him forever.

I sigh, "Fine, but you have to promise me you will never talk to her again." I stare him right in the eyes.

"I promise you I will never talk to her again."he states then hugs me.

I smile and hug him back. I'm glad we made up, I couldn't bare not talking to him. We pull out of the hug and Geo surprised me by kissing me. I smile into the kiss then kiss him back. I snake my arms around his neck as he picks me up and places me on the balcony railing. The simple kiss started to get heated. We pulled away to breathe.

"I've missed those plump lips of yours."I say to him.

He chuckles "Oh really!" I laugh. I know its only been a couple hours that we haven't talked, but during those hours of silence I had the urge to kiss him. I hop off the railing and grab his hand, pulling him back into the house.

"We have school tomorrow.."he states as he sits down on the bed. I sigh and lay down on the comfy bed, "Back to the place I despise most."

Just to think in less then two months we will be high school graduates. This is great. I have my mind set on UCLA, they have a great premed program. Then again the way my fame and stuff is going, I don't know what to do.

" Do you wanna go live?" I hear Geo ask from beside me. I haven't been live in a while. People probably thought I've gone Hollywood. "Sure."I say as I run to his room grabbing the laptop off of his desk.

I open up the laptop, plopping down next to him. I type in the search bar YouNow then click on the link. Once we're signed on my account I click on the live,button and caption the live "I'm with someone special.." .

~~~~~2 hours later~~~~~

"Please follow us on all our social medias, and we'll see you tomorrow!" I say while clicking on the 'end' button. I close the laptop and place it in Geo's lap. I check the time and see that it is a quarter of 10.

"I'm gonna head in the shower, it's getting late." I grab my under clothes from off the chair in the corner of the room.

"Ok. Well if you need any thing I'll be in my room." He says and get up and walks out the room.

I walk into the bathroom and begin to peel the clothes off my body. I set the water to the right temp then step into the shower. I let my body relax as I begin wash up. I always loved showers. I was able to be at ease whenever I have a warm shower.

I turn the water off and exit the shower. Grabbing my towel of the rack I begin to dry my body, putting my under clothes on right after. I turn the light off and head right towards Geo's room to find some PJs.

As I enter his room, I catch a glimpse of him sleeping soundly in his bed. I see a pair of sweatpants and a tank top placed on the corner of his bed with a note.

"Take these clothes. I know you would need them. I feel a sleep because I didn't want to see you come into my room with just panties and a bra on. It would be too tempting. I respect you to much to look at you in that way. I'll see you in the morning beautiful.
-G"

I smile at how cute this note is. I take the clothes and head back into my room. I put the on then climb into bed. Setting my alarm at 6 o'clock am so I have enough time to get ready for school. I put my phone on the charger then put next to me on the night stand. Turning off the lamp, I slow start to drift to sleep....

A/N

Hola people👋👋. I know I said I would be updating,but I have been really busy. Hopefully because it's summer I can update more. One other thing, who also feels some type of way that Geo is not on POMS anymore? I know I do. Make sure to listen to the song I put in. Yes it is in Korean, but its awesome. Til next time..

~~~~ 👑Sa'diyyah👑