Kanato Sakamaki

Before I start I shall say that this one shot is for my Coolio 'girlfriend'/ 'daughter' JellyFishAndGasMasks 😂. It's a long story... Don't ask yea I'm single and straight and don't have any kids lol so anyways yea.

Also, since she doesn't like X reader I will do some background on the character ;p

Name: Sarah Hiori
Hair: blonde
Eye color: hazel

Here you Kanato lovers go ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Man this sucks' is all you could think. You've been at the Sakamaki mansion for a week or two and you didn't like a single vampire. There was one vampire that especially scared you, Kanato Sakamaki. He was almost so sadistic you found him appealing for some reason? He was a good singer, you'd give him that. He almost looked normal singing....almost. You weren't going to take any chances. So you stayed away from all of them creepy vampires. Them Hot. Creepy. Kinky. Vampires.

You sighed as you were sprawled out on your bed as you were reading fanfiction about Levi Ackerman while listening to some music with with your earphones.

'Man he's so hot.' You thought as you started singing to the music you were listening to.

"I ponder of something great, my lungs will fill and then deflate, they fill with fire exhale desire I know it's fire my time today." You sang to no one in particular.

" Ne, Sarah-chan could you stop singing? It's hurting teddy's ears." A certain lilac hair colored vampire said approaching the door.

You almost jumped up and started to run out of the door. But you didn't... So now your stuck with this crazy vampire... And you don't even have any of your friends to help you with this crazy predicament.

"Oh sorry Kanato. Is that all you wanted." You said in a kind of shaky voice.

" What's that Teddy?" Kanato said while he held his stuffed bear to his ear and nodded like the demonic bear was real.

'Are you fricken kidding me' you thought as you stood there with headphones still in your ears, too shocked to take them out.

" Teddy wants to know if you want singing lessons from us?" Kanato asked.

"Ummm."you said as the creepy vampire looked at you with bags under his eyes looking even more creepy, hugging the life out his bear, waiting for an answer.

" Sure. I'll take some lessons." You said, fearing for your life if you declined.

He just nodded and smiled creepily and leaves. You sigh in relief.

'I'm safe... For now. I'll leave my possibility of becoming a doll to the future me.' You thought.

      Time skip brought to you by Kanato's Teddy who is too fabulous for peasants
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You were riding to school in the limo. Trying your best to ignore Reiji critiquing you about manners and grades and stuff. When they limo pulled up to their mansion of despair.

"Ne, Sarah-chan come with me." Kanato spoke up.

"Uh for what?"you asked. You weren't about to get picked off by the vampire you were most cautious of.

" Teddy wants to help with the singing lessons remember ?" He said holding up that satanic bear.

" oh right." You said to Kanato.

Well you followed Kanato to the music room in the mansion. You didn't even know there was a music room in the mansion!

" Sarah-chan, lets get started." Kanato said.

And so you started singing and Kanato started telling you how bad you were.

" Fix your singing!" Kanato yelled hugging his Teddy.

" tell me How to fix it !! Kanato!" You retorted back.

Kanato sighed as he thought about it.

" Sarah, your sharp when you sing every time. Try holding your stomach in when you sing." Kanato said, trying to be nice.

You as you were told.

" Teddy said that sounds better." Kanato said.

" Tell Teddy I said thanks." You said while blushing.

" Why not just tell him yourself?" Kanato asked.

You blushed and smiled at this statement, because you weren't allowed to talk to Teddy before. Then the realization struck you, you were falling for the lilac vampire.

" U-um thanks Teddy." You said sounding kinda delirious." Well what did you think about it Kanato?" You asked

Kanato walked over and hugged you from behind and whispered," I think it was perfect just like you Sarah-chan."

You blushed a crimson color. You couldn't believe it.

" U-u-um I-I thank you." You said.

" Ne, Sarah do you like me?" He asked.

You nodded your head not being able to say anything else.

" Your different from the dolls in my collection Sarah, I feel like if you turned into a doll,  I would be lonely. Why do you make me and Teddy feel this way." He asked.

" I don't know, but I-I don't want you to let go of me." You said

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Another one-shot done! Next will either be Reiji or Laito or Yandere! Kanato. I'm out!

-JadeDragneel