The Populars

Rebecca:

Popular people. People like my sister Mariana. Oh my fuckin god. "I'm so pretty and perfect. Like seriously,cut the crap. I'm so darn mad because she has it all easy. She's always saying how my life is easy! Pfftt yea right. She has pink hair and yellow eyes. I have red hair and yellow eyes. Some say we look alike,but we act nothing alike. Btw the picture above is a picture of 😒 you know who. Anyway if you swipe it again then there is a video. It's call Popular by: MIKA ft. Ariana Grande.

"Heeeyyyyyyyyyyyy sis!" I awkwardly smile. The popular kids whisper in Mariana's ears and give me a bright smile. "Hi Rebecca!" One says happily. "Hey Rebecca, I'm kinda busy right now. Sofie asked me to have a sleep over with her,sorry I won't be home to help you study" she apologizes. "Umm you're a C- person. I was the one that was suppose to help YOU!" I correct her. "Yea yea,whatever" she quickly says walking away.

Rebecca:

Here's a lesson. If you're popular, don't be rude. Why the hell would you be rude? Yea exactly. Don't act so damn- Don't freakin' push a unpopular girl into a locker or tease her because or how she look. Here's a lesson bitch! ( the bitch is the person that is rude so not you, reader ). You may be pretty on the outside but on the inside you're bitter! And for the girl you tease! She is amazing on the inside! A beautiful girl who doesn't need a popular guy to tell her she's pretty to be confident!