The NYC performance

Mariana:

I can't believe mom let me watch "Mariana" preform. "Hey mom? Next week is soccer tournament. Are you coming to watch?" I ask. "Oh honey! You know I'd never come. I only come to your sister's performances" mom replies.

She....did....not...just...say...that! WTF! SO YOU COME TO MINE BUT NOT REBECCA'S!?!? EVEN I CAN TELL THAT'S NOT FUCKIN FAIR! OHHH JUST YOU WAIT!!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS! But... This is all my fault! I always steal the spotlight from Rebecca, I can't blame it all on mom.

I remember one day she came back from school and said "mom look!" But then I burst into the room and shoved Rebecca away. "I HAVE A PERFORMANCE TONIGHT! ALL YOU OF MUST COME!" I screamed. I smirked at Rebecca and she cried. It happened when we were 9 years old. Man... I was fuckin rude.... MAN! I'M STILL FUCKIN RUDE!! WTH IS WRONG WITH ME.

Random person: hey you're rude!

What would I say? Usually I'd argue and say "SHUT IT,BITCH!" But all I would say is.…

Me: "Don't you think I know that?"

Random person: I thought you might,but you're too stupid!

Me: No shit Sherlock

Random person: Well then fuck you Watson!

Me: I wish you would boy! I'd slap the shit out of you!

Random person: *walks off*

Me: THAT'S RIGHT! YOU BETTER GO!

I just had a fuckin argument with myself. Who the hell does that... Omg! My mom was talking and I didn't hear a word she said. So I nodded my head and left. "Be quick and go get ready fast! Don't forget to dress fancy!" She said as I ran up the stairs. I put on my/Mariana's reddish, brownish,casual dress.

"Sweetheart! Hurry!" Mom complained. "Mom!" I quickly yell.

Moments later:

"I can't believe it" she said.