Chapter 4

The man woke up, the next morning, with me right in his face. He flinches and says, "Becca?" His words shocked me. I don't know him, but he obviously knew me. He just stood there with his mouth open, and his facial expressions said, "You don't remember." He must have read my facial expressions too because his next words were exactly what his face said, "You don't remember me!" My brain said, "Should I?" I thought that would be rude to say out loud, so I scratched that from my mind of thought. Abigail was right behind behind me and must have read the situation pretty well because the next thing I know she's gone helping another patient. This left me and what ever his name is, alone!
     What was I supposed to do? The man just sat in his bed waiting for me to say something. I was very curious on how he knew me. That help me form my next words, "How do you know me, and what do you know me from?" He answered, "Well, I go to you school, and was in the science fair. I did the volcano! I have had a crush on you since the third grade. When you got sucked into your wormhole, you got first place. When you never came back from your time machine, I decide to investigate. Which was how I got here." He stopped there, but I wanted more. I asked, "So, how did you get here without a time machine?" He once again began telling more, "I was in the school trying to find you, only your friend, Haley and I stayed to look. The school was dark, no lights were on. Haley and I decide to split up to cover more ground. I walked into the gym, and yelled your name. I got to the stage and the lights flickered. I look back to see a ball of green light and made the mistake of touching it, and that's how I got here!" I knew now that I had a friend I could fully trust with the time machine, I also hoped that this boy was the key home!