What's In Some Fame?

{Y/N POV}

So today's the day! Adam is uploading a video with Max and they are gonna draw for a lucky winner to meet them. And the best part is there is a +1! I can't wait to see it! I go over to my laptop and click on the just uploaded video. I'm surprised that nobody has watched it yet! I guess I'm the first one.
{VIDEO CONTENTS}
Max: So welcome back to another video! My name is Max!

Adam: And my name is Sky! Today is the day you have all been waiting for! It's where from this video!

Max continues: We will pick the first person to have watched the video as our winner for the contest!

Adam: So this is a very short video but the prize is a +1 experience to hang out with me and Max for an entire week! Now after we post this we will keep watch of who has watched it and see who wins!
{Video Ends+ Le Wibbly Wobbly Time Skip}

You realize that you're the first person to have watched the vid....

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!!!" you fangirl, as you realize, but then you think. What if they get the names 9mixed up? Oh crap....

****************
To Adam and Sky if I am lucky enough(and worthy your holy butterness..)
For you to read this in a vid, it is fine if you read my name, I'm chill😎🤓🤓😚😘
(And if you can tell Ross I
think he is Rossome 😉 plus I love the dirtz and the goatz and INTERNET SENSATION REDVACKTOR is also worthy enough to be Rossome) love ya
Plus I have a song for Barney.....

Cough cough*

I love goatz, you love dirtz(interrupted by) BARNEY IS A YOUTUBER FROM MY IMAGINATION!!
(I love you Barney) lol at two hundred ninety seven words, I had to get three hundred ten.....(ps:pic at the top by MonkeyGirlyy