Chapter 5: Awaken

You sit up and look around. A bottle of ketchup and two fry baskets are sitting in front of you.
You take the ketchup and try to use it, it spills all over the first one and you see a note:

Heh. I figured you'd spill it.
Me and Napstablook went to go grab burgs.

~Sans
(Stop judging my terrible grammer Y/N)

You laugh and put the note away munching on the fries.
"Wow these are good..." You mutter to yourself.
"Yo! I'm Monster Kid!"
Monster Kid walks up to you.
"Uh... Hi."
You don't know how to respond at the short yellow dinosaur like person.
"Yo! I hear your friends with Undyne!
Shes sooooo cool!"
You nod slightly and continue eating.
"Hey! We should go check out Sans stand!"
You look at him then at the stand. You stand up and walk over with him and look inside. Its filled with bones from Papyrus, and bottles of ketchup... And a picture of Sans drinking ketchup while trying to block his face. Obviously Papyrus was taking a picture unauthorized.
You laugh and then notice Napstablooks headphones and mixtapes. You take them out and go sit down forgetting about monster kid.
You start listening to the tape labelled "For Y/N... Incomplete"

You notice Sans and Napstablook... Are singing?

**Bold is Napstablook Italics is Sans Underlined is You**

I really just want to tell you... How I feel. But I can't admit it alone so I got some help.
*You begin singing along to the empty parts of the music*
"I feel like I might feel the same about you... I don't know what to do..."
Napstablook just admit it. I bet she will agree, so don't worry I got your back.
I'm going to tell you but I don't know how...

*The mixtape ends*

"Oh... You... Found my mixtape..."
You look behind you suprised and see Napstablook with bright blue cheeks and you blush.
"I-I..."
You run away into Waterfall, fleeing from every monster you see, afraid of what Napstablook thought...
Sans stops you and stands in the way smiling.
"Sans move! I... I have to get to... Wherever I'm going!"
"Heh... No thanks. Too lazy. I've had a TON of work to do today. Infact.. Its more of a skele-ton."
*Badum tsssss*
You laugh slightly and Napstablook stood behind you.
"I like you Y/N...."
You look behind you suprised at what Napstablook said and blushed, Napstablook faded away, probably going back to his house.
"See what I told you Naps?" Sans says casually, teleporting away.
"What..."
You continue on alone... Wondering where Napstablooks house might be.