Chapter 14: Suprise!

*Thanks MarcineWard for coming up with this idea XD I was so stuck.*

Asriel practically shoved you and Napstablook out the door and you stumbled a bit. Napstablook helped you up and said,
"Y/N... I guess were going for a walk?" Napstablook had a confused but slightly amused look.
"Yeah I suppose so." You got up and started to walk down the street as you noticed Toriel and Frisk in your backyard.
"Er...?" You were about to say something but Napstablook pushed you forward.
"C'mon... I bet the nice cream salesman is back." Napstablook had grabbed you at that point and was pulling you.
(Im talking like he has arms and legs dont judge me.)
"Okay...?" You say confused as you both go to the nice cream salesman.
Napstablook gets a nice cream and you get a nice bagel.
(I got bored okay?!)
You ate the bagel and wondered what Asriel was doing that was 'soooo' secretive.

Asriels POV:
"MOM!!! Hurry up! Y/N might return soon and I wanted this to be special!" I yelled out to Toriel and she came inside with Undyne, Alphys, Papyrus, Sans, Mettaton EX, Frisk, and Asgore. I told them to wait in my room so we could suprise Y/N with a party to thank them for letting us stay.
"Okay, everything is almost ready my child!" Toriel said with an excited voice, Papyrus said,
"I SHALL COOK SPAGHETTI FOR THE HUMAN!"
Alphys looked worried and looked at Undyne.
"U-Undyne... Please don-"
"YEAAAAAH ILL HELP TOO!" Undyne basically yelled.
"No. Please don't." I said calmly and looked out the window, Napstablook was still at the nice cream salesman down the street with Y/N.
"Alright. Everyone upstairs, ill give Napstablook the signal. Sans, hot dog please."
Sans handed Asriel a hotdog and teleported upstairs.
Asriel threw the hotdog (which ended up being a hot cat) down the street.

Your POV
You hear a splat and look behind you.
"Is that... A hot cat?" You say, as you walk towards it and then look at the house.
Napstablook pushed you towards the house.
"C'mon... Lets go back now."
Naptablook could barely contain his excitement.
You walked in the door...

.
..
...
"SUPRISE!" Everyone jumped out and you fell down, truely suprised.
Toriel flicked on the lights.
"ACK!" You said as you got up and smiled.
"Aww thanks guys!" You looked at all the decorations and realized it was a party for you.
"Thanks for letting us stay here Y/N..." Napstablook and Asriel said, you hugged them both.
"No problem!" You said happily.
"THANK YOU HUMAN FOR ALLOWING THEM TO THROW THIS PARTY!" Papyrus said loudly, Sans covered his mouth and chuckled.
"Paps, they didn't know about it. They must of felt pretty shocked though when they saw everything!" Sans chuckled again. You looked at him confused and Asriel had taken a balloon and rubbed it in your hair. You looked at him angrily.
Mettaton was dancing with Alphys an Undyne in an intense competition.
"Hey!" You said as you grabbed the balloon and practically attacked him with it. Napstablook pulled you away and was smiling. You smiled back at him and he hugged you.
(Awwwhh XD)
Toriel got up and had taken out a butterscotch cinnamon pie and placed it on the table.
"Dig in!" Toriel said happily as everyone sat down and ate.

*TIME SKIP!*

"Phewf!" You said as you flopped down on the couch.
"That was a really fun party, thanks you guys." You looked at the clock as it read 4:00AM
"We should get going to bed now..." You started to walk upstairs as Napstablook grabbed your arm.
"Uh... Y/N... I uh..."
Napstablook floated upstairs quickly, releasing your arm and blushing. You smiled as you guess what he was going to say and went to bed.

*ALRIGHTY! I'm  back on track thanks 2 MarcineWard but more suggestions are still welcome!*

BY THE WAYYY!:
I will be starting a comic dub based off the RPG i'm making!
One of our amazing voice actresses will be tgatdcfanart <3 and myself, plus another friend Marlow whom is assisting in the idea making of the RPG stuff! Ill be making a youtube channel specifically for it so ill make sure to put a link in the next chapter! The first episode is underway! It will be called Two Sides. (The name of the RPG)
:)
Thanks!
~Flaire (or Pika)