Kings Cross Station

Luna's POV
Today is September 1st and I am so nervous I just don't know what to do. Today I start school and will be away from my grandma for a whole year.
It's okay, she will be okay.I get my Hogwarts robes and put them in my trunk along with my wand, my money, my quills, and my parchment. I get ready and go to the kitchen and eat some Honey Bunches of Oats and I make myself some coffee. Grandma comes yelling "Are you ready are you-oh good morning Luna, are you ready to go?"
"Ready as I'll ever be."
"Alright let's go"

We took a portkey it was an old tire, to go to King's Cross station in London. (A portkey which is an object that you touch and hold on to and it brings you to the place it was made to go to) When we got got there Grandma said "just take your stuff and run into that wall over there you will go through it."

"Ha Ha Ha very funny grandma" I said

She said "no really look!! A boy with blonde hair ran through the wall and disappeared so I did it too and I see a big red train called the Hogwarts Express. It was loud , and very beautiful. So I got on and went to a compartment that was empty and I sat down. I just sat there alone until I heard a scrambling of feet and then the noise of someone falling. And then a girl came and said "Can I sit here?"
"Sure go ahead."
She said "I'm Raelyn and this is my first year at Hogwarts, and I live with my mom and dad. My dad is a muggle my mom is a witch"
" My name is Luna Weasley, this is my first year at Hogwarts,and I live with my grandmother who is a witch."

"Wait Weasley like Harry Potter's best friend!?!?"

"Umm yeah my grandma is Hugo's wife so I am the great granddaughter of Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley."

"Woah you you you are really related to them?"

"Yeah really."

"Wow I am actually meeting you, so did you ever get you ever get to meet them?"
" Umm no, they passed away. Before I was born."

"'Oh, I am really sorry."

"No don't be sorry I never met them so it does not make me any difference to me."
"So what house do you wanna be in?"

"Well I really think Ravenclaw would be the best for me

"Well I really think Ravenclaw would be the best for me."

"Really? Me too!!!!!"

"Maybe we can share a four poster." I said

" Yeah that would be cool."

"So" I said
Then the witch with the snack cart came by and Raelyn said she didn't want to waste any money,so I got us both a pumpkin juice, a pumpkin pastie, two chocolate frogs, and a pack of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans.
We talked and talked, until this really cute Ravenclaw 2nd year came and sat down. His name was Josh Eufala. He had messy black hair, and was really smart. He asks us "could sit down my friends are too loud and he wanted to read a little bit more."He was reading
The Tales of Beedle and Bard.

I asked him"Is that book any good?"
He's said "Yeah it is really good, I am reading The Tale Of Three Brothers."
"Oh, my grandma told me that one when I was a little girl."
Then the train stopped and he had to go with the second years to the carriages, first years had to take boats.

Sorry for the long wait I have been super busy with all kinds of stuff.