Diagon Alley

She said we were going to Diagon alley. So we called a taxi and went to a store in the mall called the Leaky Cauldron. The Leaky Cauldron was an old pub and I did not understand but than we went to the very back wall and
she tapped the bricks three times and there the bricks started separating and there was a big opening and we walked through traveling down the biggest strip mall I had ever seen! First we went to Gringnotts Wizard Bank and we went vault 777 and we had stacks upon stacks of golden,silver,and bronze coins,we were rich!!After that Gramma said " Let's go to Madam Malkins Robes for Every Occasion, to get your Hogwarts robes." So we went into the story and an old,frail lady walked into the purple room with purple drapes. She psaid "Hogwarts?" Gramma a nodded with a smile. I assume that the lady was Madam Malkins, she pulled out a measuring tape and started measuring every inch of my body. The she came out with som fabric and a box with a flying pincushion, thread and needles. She started waving her wand and the fabric started wrapping itself around me, it was a very unusual sight. After that we went to Olivander's and the wand that chose me was 10 3/4 inches Alder Wood, Unucorn hair core.
"Well shall we go to Eylops Owl Emporium to get a few treats for Rowling?"She said "Sure?" Well when we went to a building a and the inside was lined with cages of rats,owls,toads,and a few cats.
We went and got some owl treats and then we went to a stationery store and bought a few quills, and lots of parchment.We pay and then we leave by apparition, well gramma apparated I just held on very tight. It was a very weird sensation,when she turned it felt like we were being stuffed into a tiny Darryl box.