Action

🔼 Chapter: 29 🔼
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wes POV

"Are we almost there!?! Hurry up!" I yell stressed. Our gangleader and my best friend has been held captive by, of course, Shane's gang. Maybe even Antonio's. If they are still alive .

"Sir, this car is going as high as it can go." The driver says.

"At 180!?! You can 200 at that!" I yell.

My gun was already in my hand as I had two other small ones in my back pocket.

When we get there, they'll know not to mess with our gang.

"Mr. Ramon how many people is in the car with you?" I ask through the speaker.

"Ugh... About 6 why?" I counted the men in my car and came up with the same amount.

"We need all the men we can carry sir." I say.

"We are going to get him back, Weston." He states.

I sigh and sit back into the cushion seat.

Should I even be worried?
Timothy is a gangleader!
He can survive.

××××

After getting there, we went with the plan. Attaching the men on security out front and getting their keys.
"We're in." Shawn says.

"Split up." I say to them.

They nod and I carry 6 men while he carried the same and headed the opposite way, with our guns pointed high.

"We need to check every part of this facility and kill anyone who doesn't corporate, got it?" They all say yes and we continued to walk until a black door appeared.

As soon as I touched the door knob a alarm went off.

I quickly tried to open the door but it was locked.

I backed away and pointed my gun at it and shot 5 times. I tried to open it again and it worked.

"Timothy!?! Alondan!?!" I yell. It was empty.

"Looking for something?" A voice says.

My men still had they guns up and was pointing it at the standing figure.

"Wait." I tell and signal them to put their guns down and they did add was told but clutched onto it as if something was going to happen tragically.

"They are safe Wes. No need to worry. I'll give them to you. But not alive or we'll enough to survive a day." He smirks.

"Where did you fucking take them, you asshole." I say.

"Somewhere more private." He says stepping out if the dark so I could see his face. "I'm always one step ahead of you."

I pulled it my gun and was about to shut until I heard Alondan scream.

"Go see where that came from." I say to one of them but two went away.

"You never will see that gangleader of yours alive Weston." I turn towards him and was about to pull the trigger but was stopped by a loud sound come from outside.

Something came very close to my face and cut me sharply.

"Dang!" I yell as I fill the blood across my face.

. . .

WORD FROM AUTHOR:

HELLOO!!! FOR MY WATTPAD FANS, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! VOTING ON MY STORY, HAS MADE ME WANT TO WRITE MORE AND MORE ON THIS BOOK :)

THE REASON WHY THE CHAPTER IS SO SHORT IS BECAUSE I'M WRITING ON MY COMPUTER AND IT'S REALLY HARD TO TYPE IN WORDS. (My computer is small) SO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR ABOUT MY BOOK. I'M NOT GETTING FEED BACK AND I WANT YOU GUYS TO GUESS WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!

ALSO SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL THE READS YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST AND I HAVE FOLLOWED SOME OF YOU GUYS WHO HAVE BEEN VOTING EVERY SINGLE TIME A CHAPTER HAS COME UP.. NOT SHOWING ANY FAVORTISM AT ALL ,OF COURSE. I AM VERYY PROUD OF ALL THE ONES WHO DID VOTE ON AT LEAST ONE AND FOLLOWED ME!!!\

THIS IS FROM ALEXZAIS AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT BELOW PLS!