In the normal

On Monday mornings, the world is sometimes annoyed, sometimes tired, sometimes bored. But never makes any noise. On monday mornings, it's as if you have woken up in a lifeless tub of water; slow and silent. There don't seem to be quite as much "early birds" on Monday mornings. However, this morning, to Ginny, seemed incredibly obnoxious.
             Ginny was a 17 year old girl who had dark brown, wavy hair that would have slouched to her thighs if it wasnt always tied up in a loose bun. She almost always carried a spare tube of pepper-spray in a hot pink bottle, in case, in her words, her "ex boyfriend ever came near her". She was extremely popular at her high school where all the students that attended, were just like everyone else: bland, basic, and bitchy.
            Abella, on the other hand, was different. Her and Ginny had been friends since they were in 5th grade and stayed together ever since. Abella was a tall girl (also 17) who had short, savvy hair that was almost always a different color due to her dying it once a week. She was quite popular as well, but, unlike Ginny, was good at basically everything. Abella often had straight A's while Ginny had C's and F's. But, nonetheless, it never affected their elastic bond.
              "Ughhhhh" groaned Ginny, as she rolled around in her bed topped with fluffy blankets that always seemed to be so much more comfortable in the morning. "Monday. Such fun." She moped as she fell out of bed reaching for her cellphone on the nightstand. "6:00 AM? Ughhh" Ginny began, but was interrupted by a loud "ding-da-ding-ding" coming from her phone...