Something Strange

The door to the principals office closes shut and Ginny sits next to a scowling Abella. The principal puts his hands together and turns to them.
"So girls. Skipping class? No no, walking right out of class. I must say, you must have quiet a temper if-" his words were drowned out by Ginny's whimpers. Abella looks at her annoyed and said "See what you did? You made her cry. Feel good?" The principal looks at Ginny then at the clock then back at Abella. "Watch your tone, miss Gren. This visit might save you weeks of detention, im a reasonable man you'll find." Abella rolls her eyes and stares out the window, ignoring him completely. Ginny wipes her tears from her puffy red eyes and says "Mr. Bowski, Mrs. Millen was..was...uh well she was pretty much...mocking us in a way. Using other students- er, student, uh Brianna, to...." Ginny sighed and said "what is our punishment?" Mr. Bowski stands up and walks to the largest window in the room. He thinks for a couple minutes and returns with his answer "Neither of you will be in such trouble as to suspention. However, you each will be helping the yearbook team every friday after school." Abella's head shot to him as soon as his words were mumbled. "What? No!" She objected, angrily.
"All the annoying girls are in that class! Emmily, Parkur, Brianna! nononoNO."
Mr. Bowski looked unimpressed at her as they had a fierce stare off. Abella gave in.
"Fine." She got up and Ginny followed as they opened the door and left.

        Ginny and Abella stomped angrily just a few feet out the door and sat down again.
"I can't believe he called our parents" said Ginny, annoyance in her voice.
"Not like my mom will even care but, yeah. Its dumb." Abella replied in agreement. Right then, Brianna came strutting through the office doors up to the front desk. "Hey wendy!" yelped Brianna, waving at the office lady who was stuck in the 90's. Brianna was obviously just pitying her.
The office lady, apparently named Wendy, basically ran up to the desk to Brianna in excitement to see her. "Oh oh! Hi! Hello Brianna, looking beautiful, hahaha!" She said, perkily as Brianna smiled her fake smile at her.
Brianna attempted to flip her hair, but her hand went straight under because of the short length of it. Abella snorted at that, which Brianna ignored.
"Your hair is so...full of...life! Hehe..I actually came here for like, a little tiny itsy bitsy favor" Said Brianna in an awkward voice. Wendy's smile faltered for a second, but went back to a slightly less smile. Brianna must have noticed because she added quickly and hurriedly "-its just a small one! So..." "Brianna, I cannot let you borrow any more lunch money..." Said Wendy. Ginny raised her eyebrows at this, there was no way in hell Brianna would ever touch that school food.