Chapter Eight

A/N: I made a Twitter account, follow me at JiminieChanyTae. Also, check out my blog bts-writing on Tumblr, I'm a co-writer there and we post reactions or imagines about BTS. This is one of the reasons why i update so slow here because I'm busy with the blog. Thank you ~~

~~~

Silence. Everything was silent. I sat on the floor, watching Jungkook still sleeping, his face dark from the wounds. They moved Jungkook in his room, which was close to Jimin and Taehyung's, so he could recover in peace. Suga left the room, saying that the maknae will be okay, just in a lot of pain from the bruises and cuts, but in no real danger.

Jimin was currently in the bathroom, washing his face and probably trying to treat his split lip. I didn't know what do, the reality of our situation finally hitting me. They, the people that kept bumping into my life, were violent, definitely not disturbed by blood and fights, ready to maybe even kill someone.

I've never seen such a scary scene in my life, maybe on TV, but seeing it in real life was... overwhelming. My body recalled the fear of thinking that Jimin killed that boy, the brutal sounds of his fists connecting with the skin and bones. I let my head fall on my knees, shivering at the fresh memories of what happened. I didn't know how to react since this whole situation was a first for me.

I wanted to run away, but something made me stay. Maybe it was my curiosity or wanting Jimin to tell me that it was just a prank, that such violence didn't exist in the world.

I flinched when the door opened and i looked up, to see Jimin coming out of the bathroom. He had band-aids over his hands, probably small cuts from the hitting, and his knuckles were bruised. His lip looked horrible and painful, but his face didn't show any sign of him being in pain.

I stared at him as he went over to Jungkook's sleeping figure, checking his breathing for a few seconds. I wanted to stay in my spot, guarding Kookie, as if i could do anything in case they came again, which was an absurd idea.

I didn't even know Jungkook that well, only interacting a few times with him, but maybe the fact that he was younger than me made me want to protect him.

"Let's go talk." his raspy voice made flinch, the interruption of the silence snapping me out of my dreaming state. " Jin will be here soon to take care of him, so we don't have to worry. Come on." Jimin said, already walking to the door.

I didn't want to follow him but i wanted answers. I hesitantly got up from the floor and followed him out of the room. We didn't say anything as we made our way to the first floor and i could figure it out that we were going to talk inside my room.

Confirming my thoughts, Jimin stopped in front of my dorm room and waited for me to take out the key and open the door. My shaky hands made the job more difficult and i expected Jimin to laugh at me, but he didn't say anything. His expression was still dark, eyes full of hidden anger and lips pursed together into a straight line.

After i finally managed to unlock the door, we both entered the room and i made my way to the bed, sitting down, hands on my lap as i waited for him to speak. 

" You shouldn't have followed me." he finally spoke, leaning against my desk and staring at the window.

I opened my mouth to speak, but it felt dry and almost painful to say a word. I closed it and just nodded my head, although he wouldn't be able to see me.

" This is why i didn't want you close. We're trouble. What you saw there... what i did.. this is our normal life. Mine, Jungkook's, even Taehyung's. The Taehyung you know is just one side of him. But he is exactly like me... exacly like those guys that did that to Kookie."