Chapter Nineteen

A/N: Sorry i posted a day late, i was busy packing since i'm leaving tomorrow. Follow me on Twitter since i post updates about the books and stuff like this: JiminieChanyTae.

I stood on a bench, in front of the dorm building, closing the caps of my roller blades. I placed my shoes inside the backpack before securing the straps on my shoulders. Gently, i stood up and moved my feet back and forth to check if the roller blades were tight enough and not cause me any discomfort.

" Let's go~~" i whispered, happy to be able to skate around.

Inline skating had always been a passion of mine and a way to relax. Of course that when i moved to another country, i had to bring my babies ( my precious roller blades) with me and i was just in luck to have a big park so close to my dorm. Seeing as the weather was warner than usual, at least for an October day, i took advantage of that to skate a little.

After wrapping my scarf better around my neck to protect me from the wind, i pushed with my right foot against the concrete and then start gliding with my other foot. I started gliding faster between the streets, loving how the cold wind hit my face and made my hair flow behind me. I probably looked like an idiot to the people i passed by, dressed in a long black sweater with a scarf around my neck, hair messed up by the wind but i didn't care.

As i decided to make laps around the lake of the park and fell into a comfortable pace, my mind started to wander. Thoughts of what i've seen yesterday made my mood drop a little.

" He has a girlfriend.. I should've seen that coming, he's so good looking and knows how to charm a girl. After all, i've fallen in his trick as well." I thought, smiling bitterly as i moved past the couples and old people that would take a walk in the cold weather.

" I need to break off the deal.. I don't care that there are no feeling involved -at least from his side- i still consider it cheating. Next time i see him, i'll tell him."

I continued skating around, abandoning the lake and exploring the park, until my feet started hurting, signaling that i should take a break. Without realizing, i found myself being attracted by the sound of a ball hitting the ground in a rhytmically way. I pressed the brake into the ground, making me slow down as the basketball court appeared in front of me. I slowly moved until i reached the gate, peaking inside to see a boy with mint colored hair.

I recognized him immediately as one of Jimin's friends but his name escaped my mind. I recalled him having a nickname, one that didn't seemed to fit him at all. I furrowed my eyebrows as i watched him jump and throwing the ball inside the hoop and i suddenly remembered his nickname and name: Suga/Yoongi.

The ball hit the ground once again and Suga ran to pick it up. His head turned in my direction and i knew he spotted me sitting and staring at him. Not knowing what to do, i raised my hand to wave at him, but he immediately turned his back at me, taking the ball into his hands and starting to dribble around the court, leaving me with my hand in the air and embarrassment flowing to my cheeks. Like i wasn't scared enough of him already...

" You can sit on the bench, kid." I heard a shout and it took me a moment to realize that it was Yoongi that said those words.

I looked around the court and spotted benches on the side so i skated there, sitting down obediently. "Why the f am i listening to him? And who is he calling a kid, he is so short and skinny, i could easily confuse him with a middle schooler."