Chapter 2: Yukino's Treatment

[ After Class Time; brought to you by Issei's sexual interests ]

No One's POV

Yukino stretched out her arms as she groans.

"Finally! Class' over." Yukino said.

"Yuki-chan, wanna go home with me and Izumi-chan? Our houses are near to each other after all." Chiisei said.

"Oh sure, why not?" Yukino said.

"Let's get going then." Izumi said. They both walked out of the room and walked towards the gate.

"Oh! Asuna-chan!" Chiisei yelled. Yukino sighed and closed her eyes.

"Wanna come home with us today?" Chiisei asked.

"Sure, i don't have anyone else to come home with anyway, Shizuku and Nana were absent." Asuna said. Yukino opened her eyes and walked away.

"Let's go." Yukino said.

"Wait up!" Chiisei yelled and chased after Yukino with Izumi and Asuna slowly following behind.

[ At The Hotarubi's House; brought to you by Chiisei's innocence ]

"I'm home." Yukino and Asuna said. Asuna opened the lights and saw no one at the living room.

"Oh i forgot, mom's gonna be home late today." Yukino said.

"And speaking of coming home late, i thought you were gonna be late coming home too?" Yukino asked Asuna.

"Momokino-sensei had a business with another woman." Asuna said. It took a minute for Yukino to realize what Asuna meant.

"WHAT?!" Yukino yelled.

"I just simply said that Momokino-sensei was cheating on me. I saw it and i yelled at him in his face and his woman. Slapped him before walking away." Asuna said.

"Wow, never thought you can be bold Asuna." Yukino said.

"So did you two broked up?" Yukino asked.

"Obviously yes." Asuna said and went inside her and Yukino's room.

"Okay then. I'll cook some dinner." Yukino said and unbuttoned her shirt, revealing her pink laced bra. Yukino's used at revealing her skin at her house with Asuna's complaints. Yukino started cooking.

[ At Asuna ]

Asuna was curled up like a ball in the bed. Tears were streaming down her face until she smelled a nice aroma of FOOD!

'I can't believe Momokino-sensei cheated at me.. I loved him.. Yet he didn't returned the love.' Asuna thought. After another minutes, someone knocked on the door.

"Asuna, dinner's ready." Yukino said. Asuna wiped away her tears.

"Right." Asuna said and walked out of the room. Those dried tears didn't go unnoticed by Yukino. Yukino smiled a little.

"Of course you would cry. Girls these days." Yukino said and patted Asuna's head.

"Thank you for giving me a chance on finding someone better than you." Yukino said.

"Huh?" Asuna asked.

"Say that to him ^_^!" Yukino said with a smile. Asuna smiled back a little and nodded.

"Okay." Asuna said.

"Yosh! Let'z eat~!" Yukino chirped and started eating with Asuna. After a few minutes, they finished eating.

"So, who'll get to the bath first?" Yukino asked.

"You go. I'll wash the dishes." Asuna said.

"Okay then." Yukino said and grabbed her towel, walking to the bathroom. Asuna frowned sadly and started washing the dishes.

'I'm glad Yukino's here for me but... Just why did Momokino-sensei cheated on me...?' Asuna thought.

[ At Yukino ]

Yukino soaked herself at the bathub and sighed.

"I'll kill Issei when i see him." Yukino mumbled. After a few minutes, Asuna knocked at the door.

"Yes?" Yukino asked.

"Can i join you?" Asuna asked. Yukino just nodded. Asuna took off her clothes and threw them to the basket before soaking herself in the bathub.

"Sooo... Come here." Yukino said and hugged Asuna. Slowly, tears started falling down Asuna's eyes as she hugs back.

"Just cry it out tonight but tommorow... I want to see you smile." Yukino whispered.

[ At The Momokino's House ]

A slap sound was heard.

"I can't believe you did that to Asuna, Issei-nii." Izumi said.

"You didn't expected me to do that?" Issei asked.

"Yuki will beat you up tommorow, you filthy scum." Izumi said and walked to her room.

"I'm looking forward to it." Issei said and was hit by two pillows.

"Shut up!" Izumi yelled from her room.

[ Back At Yukino And Asuna ]

Asuna was still in Yukino's embrace.

'Ever since i dated Momokino-sensei, Yukino has been keeping an eye on me and... I gotta admit i'm starting to have feelings for her-- Wait NO! We're sisters! We can't like each other!!' Asuna thought and blushed before standing up.

"I'll get off now." Asuna said. She walked out of the bathub and then slipped. Yukino quickly stood up and catched Asuna. Yukino was holding Asuna's shoulders.

"Whoa." Yukino said. Asuna stood up straight.

"I-I'm alright." Asuna said and walked out of the bathroom, wrapping her towel around her body. Yukino sighed and smiled a little.

"Clumsy as ever." Yukino said. After a few more minutes, Yukino got off the bath and closed the lights, wrapping her towel around her body. She walked to the room and saw Asuna reading a book while eating chips. Yukino went to her closet and grabbed her blue pajamas. Asuna looked at Yukino (same time as Yukino took off her towel) and blushed.

"I know you're looking at me. Especially at my ass so knock it off, pervert." Yukino said.

"I ain't looking!" Asuna yelled and looked away. Yukino chuckled and put on the pajamas before hopping to the bed, grabbing her phone and ate a mint candy.

"Well someone's reading a incest yuri plus hentai." Yukino said, peeking at Asuna's book.

"Yah!" Asuna yelled and turned her back at Yukino.

"Pervert." Yukino said and scrolled down on her phone.

"Hey, Asu." Yukino called.

"What?" Asuna asked.

"Is kissing really that great? How does it feel?" Yukino asked. A few seconds of silence, Asuna grabbed Yukino's jaw and pulled her in for a kiss, on the lips. Wow.