14 ; all mine

Warning: this chapter and AHEAD contain mature language. Read at your own risk. There will be a lot of "1-100 / 100-1 real quick". Also plot twists. Enjoy.

T A E H Y U N G
12 p.m.

"Ughhh. I'm tired." I groaned as we finally arrived at home.  I quickly went to my room and get changed.

Our wedding day is over. It actually went well and pretty boring. Just like typical marriage. And i hate to admit that i was so happy that i get to kiss Alice, like, formally, this time. Hehehe.

Wait, what?

"Taehyungah!" Alice called from the outside of my room.

"What?" I shouted, in response.

"Help me here! Duh!"

Oh, shit! Forgot about that. I had to help her carrying boxes of furnitures and stuff like that.

I ran out of my room and went to her. She already changed her wedding dress to an oversized black shirt ... only.

And my reaction? Is what all boys will do.

We stare at what's exposed.

It took me like 7 seconds to enjoy the view until she noticed that.

Whoops.

"Hey, what the fuck you looking at?" She asked, and covered her sexy legs. I giggled and helped her with the boxes of some stuff people also bought for us.

As she was carrying a box, can't help but to stare at her. She's beautiful even with the little scars on her right leg. It's sexy what.

"Here, let me help." I then helped her to carry the box.

I can feel her eyes on me. She looked at me like I'm some weirdo or something, and put her hair strands behind her ear. And just shrug it off.

What is she trying to say?

Anyway, both of us carried the boxes and started to arrange the furnitures without a word. Everything went so quickly and after everything is done, we both collapsed on the couch together.

She groaned and messed her beautiful purple hair, "Anyway, do you wanna eat something?" she added.

"Sure, anything." I smiled, still staring at her.

SOMEONE STOP ME PLEASE I-

She stood up and walked to the kitchen lazily. Aww.

I bite my lip and walked behind her as I gave her a hug.

She smells nice.

I smiled as I sniffed her scents. Well, she's shocked, of course. I'm sure I'm gonna get pushed away but I don't care. And surprisingly, she didn't.

After like a few moments of silence, she cleared her throat and acTUALLY HELD MY HANDS WITH HER TINY LITTLE FINGERS-- oh man holy fuck. I can't handle this.