Chapter 3

Recap: "Let's hang out while we can!" She said. i smiled at her.

-----------------------------------

-=Shelia's P.O.V=-

I wanted to spend as much time as I can while Cody is still in Australia. We walked around the neighbourhood recalling our past moments. He went home and started packing up while I went home and wrote in my diary.

-----------------------

"Dear, diary.

Cody, my bestfriend since I was 2 , my first crush, is now leaving for LA forever.. I should be happy for him, right? His gonna be famous and successful. I hope i'll get to visit him soon...

-------------------

I decided to sleepover at Cody's since it was his last day. I called him up and asked him whether i could sleepover.

"Of course!" He said.

I smiled to myself and told my parents. I packed a pair of pajamas in my bag and went over to Cody's. I went up to his room and laid my bag on his bed. We watched  a movie and played some video games. 

When it was getting late, we decided to sleep. We slept on the same bed (Don't think wrongly, THERE JUST KIDS.) and we entwined our fingers , I laid my head on his chest then we drifted off to sleep. The following morning, we quickly got prepared then we rode to the airport. 

When it was time for him to board the plane, his parents and my parents hugged each other. While me and Cody hugged for a minute and i kissed him on the cheek.

"Bestfriends forever right?" I asked

"Bestfriends till we die" He replied

He boarded the plane and me and my family went home....

The End for BOOK 1.

Book 2 will be MUCH longer.