Young life of sheila and Cody ( A Cody Simpson love story)

By the way, this is Book 1 of my cody simpson love story

Book 1: young life of sheila and cody

Book 2: Your back ( Book 2 is out now. Check my profile for it. )

This book is about Sheila's and Cody's friendship when they were younger...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

-=Cody's P.O.V=-

Me:" Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Shelia's sweventh birthday is toodayyy!!"

Mom smiled at me. "Yes, that's why you need to prepare for her party, now." She said

I nodded, went upstairs and got changed into a blue tee and black pants. I went downstairs and saw mummy already prepared. Daddy was on a buisness trip, so only mommy could come with me to shelia's party.

"Let's go Cody." Mummy said.  Sheila only lived next door, so it was just a 30 second walk. There were balloons tied onto the door. Mummy rang the doorbell and Sheila answered it. I hugged her then we entered the house. there were a lot of children there but I only wanted to play with Sheila since I only knew her.

"Coodyyy, dwo you want two pway upstaiws?" Sheila asked. "Ywes Shwelly." Yup, I call her Shelly.

We went upstairs to her room. I've been there for millions of times. She took out a box we call "treasure box" from the closet. She opened it and there were a lot of costumes in it. (Btw, Cody has an immature brain so... he's thinking will be lame. Same for sheila's) I took out a spiderman costume for it then she took out a fairy doll costume. We changed into it then we played around for at least a hour.

"Sheila!! It's time to cut the cake!" Sheila's mom yelled from downstairs. I grabbed her hand and we went downstairs. I sat beside her as she was sitted infront of the cake. Mommy lighted up the candles and everybody sang happy birthday. 

"Cwody, cwan you an mwe blow together?" She asked. I nodded and we blew the 7 candles together. Everyone clapped and Sheila cut the cake. When everyone went home, it was already 9pm.

"Mummy, can I sleepover here?" I looked up at Mummy with my puppy dog eyes. She nodded with approval and I ran home and got my pajamas. I quickly ran back home and Mummy kissed me on the head and went home.

I went to the bathroom and changed into my pajamas. I went into Sheila's room and sat on her bed. I waited for her to finish showering. Once she was done, she went into her room and saw me sitting on her bed.  She got out a torchlight and closed the lights. She turned on the torchlight.

"lets tell spwoooky stowies!" She asked."Yayyy!!" I jumped up with joy. When we got really tired, Shelly laid her head on my chest and cuddled to me. We then drifted off to sleep.

---------------

Awwh, do note that their just bestfriends...