Prolouge

Hello Wattpadians! This is the first book of the Secrets Of The Heart series. Hope you enjoy it! I will be needing a cover and as you may of guessed a cast! Let me know of anyone you have in mind :D

Ebon - Over and out~

Lost Blood.

All Rights Reserved 2013

=====================================================

Prologue

The moon left a silvery glow over the land. A quiet rustling of fast foot-steps desturbed the undergroth as a loud wail of pain echoed around soon followed by a deathly silence. The trees swayed under the summer moon as snarls, hisses and growls erupted around. The forest floor was splattered with a trail of blood, limbs, guts, and the worst...Corpses semi-alive corspes. The peace returned as the creature drank the blood from the deer before eating afew organs and afe chunks of meat. The now glassy eyed creature was still its blood long gone and its heart refusing to beat. Growls sounded though these didn't bother the creature. "Nikio you know I come with peace." The creature murmered though it was followed by seriries of growls and snarls. Turning he realised it wasn't his friend, nor was it anyone he knew. Rogues. Rogue wolves...Damn his end had come. They lept at him ripping him limb from limb. His wailing disrupting the peace. They ate him. Gathering his strengh...The blood-suckers power...His life...His world......Becoming the most powerful creature the world has known....A WereVampyre(N/A;This is my own creation! It will not be heard of unless someone also knows about them;N/A). Pain was to rise in all who was unable to controll the bloodlust.

A new era of creature had begun. Lives at Risk. Death at every turn.

=========================================

This was just a preview of what happened :D I hope you like the book lemmie know how to improve and such