8

so right now imma boutta get right at the rising action for this book____________________✍🏾

LIA

today was my release day and i was sooo happy especially sicne i got to see my babygirl KayCee.

i was sitting on the hospital bed ready to go.. but off course i was watching Maury

Then Kaycee Keisha King and Kelmann walked in with more balloons and flowers. I already have a damn garden in here because of them.

"Hey guys"

"Hey"

"Where's shana" I ask curiously

"Well....." Keisha started off.

"She's in the hospital with bullet holes in her." She ended with a tear sliding down her face.

"Why what the fuck happened?" I ask trying to get up

"No u sit down matta fact hea" kel said Handing me kaycee .

"Baby girl she was walking home from that corner store and somebody grabbed her and shot her." King said slowly.

"Can we please go see her?" I ask standing up again.

"Yea if they let us but u getting in a wheel chair." Kel said ,roach ass.

"Man fuck u and that bullshit ass wheelchair lets go"
I said sitting in the wheelchair.

"Shalia u betta stop cussing round my god daughter" Keisha said popping my legs like I'm a little kid.

"Fuck!"  Kaycee said. Making us look at her crazy. She then pointed at me and I laughed.

"Don't say that no more okay bad word" I said

We finally reached the room she was in and she looked horrible. Her skin was pale. Her lips were chapped. And her hair was horrible. So me being her girl I hooked her up with sum Chapstick and me and Keisha did her hair.

"Y'all acting like this girl a damn Barbie doll damn" King mumbled

"Nigga shut yo nasty ass up!" Keisha said

"Bit--"

He was interrupted by the doctor coming in.

"Hello I'm Doctor Harris, I'm shana jackson's Doctor, I'm assuming your her family?"

"Yes sir I'm her sister" I said waving

"Well since we're all FAMILY here, I guess we should tell you all her current situation, ms.Jackson is currently in acoma, and with her having pancreatic cancer, she might not make it." Dr. Harris explains

"Da fuck u mean she has cancer?" I shout. She never told me about this. Unless she didn't want me to know.

Dr.harris starts flipping through papers then nods his head.

"Yes she does and was diagnosed with it 4 weeks ago, she has a very fast moving cancer. Has she been having back pain or unexplained weight loss?"

I nod then look at Shana. She's got a lot to live for and I'm not giving up on her, I don't wanna lose her.