Chapter 2// Point of view madness

__AN// Theres going to be aot of P.O.Vs, but this is really short, and thats because the next chapter will be really long sooo keep readinggg__

**Loras P>O>V**

So I'm currently ignoring my brothers lecture because I got suspended due to a fight I got in, all of a sudden he said something about Jaylin. "What about her" I snapped defensively "Shes an attention seeking whore and Its rubbing off on you" Cameron replies. Before I know it we are in my drive way with my hand connecting to his cheek I looked into his eyes and that when I know all hell was about to break loose. I jumped out with my bad and ran into the house down the long hallway and up the stairs. Until I tripped over the rug, cures my clumsy self. He just blacked out and hit me yelling names over and over again at me. "Slut...Whore....Hoe....Mistake" that's all he would yell at me. WIth every punch he made I was sure my body would be left with bruises. When I was 14 Cameron and I lived with my sick aunt, he hit me all the time but he stopped and promised he never would hit me again, I dont even know where my mother is she stopped calling me last week and wont pick up the phone. Cameron finally got off of me and left me there. He walked out the door and slammed it on the way out. I go to take a shower and turn off my phone locking my door and windows. 

**Jaylins P.O.V**

Hello Ladybugs and Gentle.. I dont even know what to call you guys but anyways I heard my bestfriend got suspended, so im left at the hell hole alone. I tried texting her but she didnt answer shes prob taking a nap or something. I also heard there will be a new girl coming to school, and people are saying her name is Anna and she used to have a past with Daniel. Not a good combo with Lorie. right now im sitting with my mom watching dance moms so peace ((ON THE STREETS DOPE FRESH NATION SOOONNN)). 

**Daniels POV**

"If the sky falls and the world ends if the sun sets...." I sing to my girlfriend, and your probably thinking Eloras taking a shower well Im talking about Anna. I know Im an asshole cause im cheating on her but Anna was the first girl I actually loved, but then theres Lora im head over heels for that girl, and she just has this side to her that makes me go absolutely crazy. Melissa knows something I know she does, and somethings wrong with Lora cause she wont pick up the phone. Me and anna go to cams house, he said Lora left so thats good, we walked in hand in hand and I did this bro hug thing with Cam, anna just looked down blushing. Whats wrong with her? I go to the kitchen with anna to get a drink and I run into someone and my eyes are wide and the person looks back at me too. She is has bruises everywhere and her cheeks are tear stained "B-baby girl, its not what it looks like" I stutter holding on to Eloras hand but she quickly snatched it away and ran to her room. Cam just smirks. "Your an asshole, and care to explain those marks and bruises she has" I yell walking out the door leaving anna going back to my house.