Jaylin Martinez

My name is Jaylin Martinez. I get bullied by Jacob Sartorius, yes the famous viner/muser. I am 16 years old, I have brown loose curls, and green eyes. I'm 5"2 (with some attitude😂). Jacob started bullying be in 6th grade. I'm a fun person and I'm a lil cray but I'm cool.

*Flashback* first day of sixth grade
When I woke up I picked out an outfit for the first day of sixth grade😒. I wore a pair of white high waisted shorts, and a blue ombré tank top that said "Stay away from the bad tides" (Jack and Jack👏🏻) then I put on my white vans (damn daniel😂) I took my hair out of the two french braids which made my curls nor waiver than usual. I grabbed a banana said bye to my mom and dad, I love you and all that jazz. I got in my brothers car, hes a sophomore. When we got to school I said bye to my brother Jayden (Ik Jaylin and Jayden)and smacked him in the head, and he yanked my hair, brother and sisterly love. When I got to my locker there was a boy with hazel eyes and a quiff in his hair, he was wearing kaki joggers, and a burgundy sweater with patterns on it. He looked at me and stood there staring at me.
"Close your mouth or you'll catch flies hun." He quickly came back to earth and introduced himself
"Hi, I'm sorry, I'm Jacob." He said with his cheeks turning pink.
"it's fine, I'm Jaylin." i said.
"Hey can I see your schedule?" Jacob asked
"Sure"
We had every class together.
So Jacob an I became best friends, going to each others houses everyday (we lived right next to each other, but then Melissa came to our school, she was the biggest slut! Well she took Jacob away from me, and that's when the beatings after school came in...

a/n I'm sorry if I'm not that good this my first fan fic so don't be hatin😒👌🏻😂 I'm writing this with LilMissWilkinson_ enjoy sweets😘