ஐ So Isang ஐ

d

d.o.b: November 15, 1998

blood type: AB

height: 170 cm

weight: 52 kg

Isang is a very cheery girl, who tends to always crack jokes and try to cheer up the people she loves. She is known throughout the hospital as the cute smart ass. She tends to always crack offensive jokes that mean no harm, and often try to be sweet at the same time.

Her personality fluctuates, but still holds true to her silly manner. Sometimes she will be quiet, forgetting how to talk to people she isnt close too and then other times she will spurt anything on her mind. She holds her friends closest to her and treats them like she would family.

Isang is in the hospital due to a rare heart disease that she inherited from her great grandmother. It causes the right ventricle's tissue to be replaced with fat and scar tissue over time. It causes abnormal heart rythms. Along with that she suffers from a lesser condition commonly known as epilepsy, which causes seizures.

Isang has habits of, rubbing her eyes and nose, making random loud noises, and making ugly faces when she doesnt understand what people are trying to say.

She likes Cats, Anything spicy, Makeup. Her hobbies are mostly just drawing and makeup aswell, and if she does get better, she wants to become a makeup artist and be able to have a big family.

Volunteer assigned: Kim Taehyung

Backup volunteer: Jackson wang.

-

This is just my character~

I wont be posting other ones for a while, I just want to get forms in!