ஐ Park Juniper ஐ

D

D.O.B: aug 23 97

Blood Type: O

Height: 160 cm

Weight: 54 kg

Juniper is very similar to Isang in the sense that they tend to always joke around. But while Isang is always afraid to hurt someone accidentally, Juniper fears only being hurt herself. She enjoys seeing others have fun with her but will not hesitate to roast the one who rains on her parade.

Juniper enjoys Memes, Anything Sci-fi, Sweaters, Anthing pink, and Roses. Her hobbies include Drawing, Gaming, and other Lazy hobbies.

She has the silly habits of pulling her hand over her sleeves and stretching her collars of her shirts, which gets her in trouble with the nurses. "You're going to stretch it so much it falls off you!" They'd scold her.

Like Eunsook, Juniper suffers from brain damage that she gained due to a car accident. Her memory was lost suddenly, and she has began to gain them back in her dreams. Although, Juniper's have yet to be found for they dissapeared from the accident scene with her younger brother.

Volunteer assigned: Jeon Jungkook

Backup Volunteer: Im Jaebum

-
Welcome my lov kungjook

i would like to reiterate that Backup Volunteers arent taken and you can always apply for one thats already been posted as a backup.

They exist only to apply jealousy to your love interest.