"You saved my life...Thank you."

(SCOUT)

(TIME SKIP 1 WEEK)

I was getting used to living with Jack. Jack told me he had a surprise for me, he told me to get dressed so I did. (Outfit in the pic. no bag)

(ANOTHER Time skip)

We had been driving for a while now and I soon noticed that we were at a theme park! As we parked the car I hopped out and ran into the park, Jack trailing behind me. We ran to the first ride, the dropper, as we neared it I noticed a falling figure coming from the top and an anonymous scream of fear. I knew what I had to do. I ran towards the person falling, ignoring Jack's calls for me to come back. I held out my arms, the person falling on my just as they were about to hit the ground. Soon, Jack ran to us. "Are you ok? What happened? Are they ok?" He asked. "I'm fine Dad! She is ok! I caught her." I heard a gasp from my lap and looked at the girl who landed on me. "I'm not dead.... You caught me.... Thank you!" She said, wrapping her arms around me. She was hyperventilating."It's ok." I calmed her down. People started to crowd around us and I could see the girl getting scared. "HEY! GIVE HER SPACE!" A familiar voice shouted from the crowd, they soon made their way to us and I noticed who it was...

My brother Mark.