Chapter 2: The Vampire's Mansion

Rachel's P.O.V

*yawn* i woked up on the guest room which i was shocked i thought it was all a dream but it wasnt. While i was doing my morning streches good thing non of them is awake so i take a bath and then got dressed. I slowly open my door and run to the entrace door but when i was trying to open it, it wont open. Oh no how can i ever escape this mansion. I said to myself.

"Well hi there pancake, trying to escape huh", he said with a deep voice

"Let me out of here im tired i wanna go home",i shouted with tears in my eyes.

"You cant go home pancake here get this and unpack", he threw a bag full of my clothes, necklaces, expensive perfumes, etc.

"How did you get all this",i asked

"No more question get dress for school NOW!", he shouted.

Then i got dress for school then my door suddenly opened and i saw subaru.

"W...what are you doing here", i said nervously.

I didnt get a respond then suddenly he pushed me to the wall and pinned both of my arms on the wall.

"You really smell good", he whispered

Then he gently moved my hair at my back then he bit me gently.

"Ugh....", i screamed but he covered my mouth.

"S..su..ba..ru", i said then fainted.

Ayato's P.O.V

What is taking her so long i decided to go to her room and i saw the door open then i saw subaru bitting her and she is unconcious. I punched subaru.

"Hey class is gonna started and were gonna ba late because of u shes unconcious now", i yelled.

"Tsk", he said.

Subaru left the room and she fell into the ground unconcious. I carried her until to her bed and lay her down. I decided to lay on the bed with her. She really cute when shes sleeping.

Rachel's P.O.V

"Ugh... What happened", i said

"Good thing your awake", ayato said with a smile on his face.

"My neck is bleeding again....who bit me!", i shouted.

"Dont worry i wont let subaru bite youu again my princess", he said

After he said that, my face turned into a tomato. I think he know that i was blushing he pulled and hugged me. Wait how about class oh no im super late.

"How about class were late", i said then he just hugged me there.

"Dont worry we dont need to go to school at this time ok tomorrow we'll go ok", he said while his hand on my hair and the other one on my waist.

"Ok....",i said shyly

After i said that i just change my clothes and he pulled me to my bed. He got on top of me and bit me.

"A....ayato", i said while my neck is in pain.

"Shhhh....", he said while covering my mouth.

He let go of me.

"Lets eat i know your hungry", he said then pulled me going down stairs.

"You dont need to pull me", i said loudly.

He let go of my arm and he run going to the kitchen.

"Ill cook", i said with a big smile on my face but its a fake smile.

While i was cooking i saw ayato get the baking powder dip his hand in it and then wiped it to me.

"Ayato!!!", i said loudly while i dipped my hand on thw baking powder and chased him.

"Hey dont chased me im more faster than you", he said while running.

"Well i aint gonna give up", i chased him and he was cornered i was like a meter away from him since i know karate i jump as high as i could then got infront of him and wiped the baking powder on his face. Then he still tried to wipe it on me but i dodge every move hehe.

"Your fast for a little girl arent you", he said and chased me.

"Well well well you two are having fun there", chester said while fixing his glasses then he hugged me.

"Is really good that your having fun here isnt it", he said to me then i hugged back.

"Well i still trying to get a use to live with vampires ill just continue cooking" i said and then i put all the food i cooked in the table. Then everybody came in the table and eat.

"Oh my god this taste delicious", everybody said.

"Thank you ayato helped me", i smiled then every body look at me and stopped

================================

As i always say just wait for the next chapers :)