Love

Wow guys. Listen, I am so so sorry. I started school back 3 weeks ago and I have homework every night and essay's due every Tuesday and I have a reading schedule. I'm so worked up I haven't found the time to write any! Thank you so much for reading and please leave comments! Give me ideas! 

__________________

 Cas was sitting outside as the sun started setting. He didn't even hear Dean make his way towards him, but he did feel Dean's strong hand run over the spot where his wings used to be joined. Castiel sucked in a moan. What? That shouldn't happen.. My grace is gone, why is that still so sensitive? 

Dean tilted his head, eyeing Cas. Cas smiled, shaking his head, "Sensitive spot."  Dean nodded, finding a spot beside him.

"Wutcha doing out here?" Cas was looking out over the horizon, watching the sun set like the world was fixing to end. He shrugged.

"The world's a beautiful thing, once you get past all of the ugly souls." Dean laughed at that. His laugh was the most beautiful sound he had ever heard. It wasn't something Cas got to hear often. Then, he felt Dean's strong arm wrap around his waist and pull him against him. Resting his head on his chest, Cas mumbled, "Thank you, Dean..."

Dean pulled away slighly, watching Cas. "For what, man?"

"You still accept me, even though I am of no service to you anymore." 

Dean smirked and shook his head, resting it against Cas's mop of hair. "You've gotta stop being so hard on yourself, Cas," Dean looked out towards the feild, "I mean, I love you and-" Wait. Shit. Did I just say that? Cas felt Dean tense up beside him. Dean cursed himself for saying it, but then thought about it. He loved Cas. He loved him with everything in him, and if Cas didn't feel the same way, this was going to kill him. This man would be the death of him.

"I..." Here it comes. Cas is going to say I don't feel that way about you, I'm sorry. The words that followed shocked Dean more than anything. "I love you, Dean."