CHAPTER 2

Kim Tans POV

(Earlier)

After I texted Le bo na  I called Cha Eun Sang asking if Bo Na was really at the cafe, she told me that she came with Chan Young two hours ago because they were catching up on homework.

I told her I'll be a little late coming back home so I'll just crash at Young Do's hotel.

After I hanged up I got out from Joo myung soo's study room and went to the broadcasting room, basically because I was bored, when I got there I saw that the lights were still on.

Who could still be there at this hour?

Just when I was about to open the door someone else from the inside opened it, it was Rachel.

Oohh Kim Tan you startled me

Oh What are you doing here?

I asked her at the same time looking over her to see who was in.

Oh Hyo Shin you're here two.

Kim Tan what are you doing here at this time of the night?

Am I not allowed to come to my own school, I asked rolling my eyes.

Now Hyo Shin and Rachel are engaged and I  haven't poped up the question to Cha Eun Sang.

I don't even know if she'll accept it, all I know  that the day will come when I'll ask her.

Oh Rachel where are you going? I asked her curiously

Rachel's POV

Rachel where are you going?

I heard Kim Tan asking me on my way out. I was about to answer him but Hyo Shin beat me to it.

Ahh shes going down town to fetch us some ramen, you want one. He asked Kim Tan nicely

Aani, I had a big dinner at Eun Sangs work place. He replied Hyo Shin with a small smile.

Oh ok, I'll be going now, anything else?

I asked if anyone of them wanted something from the store but they both shook their heads.

Kim Tans POV

Ahh I'm so tired, I feel like I've aged 5 years after all the drama that happened last year.

I complained as I sat on one of the chairs opposite Hyo Shin.

Yah Kim Tan, aren't you a little late here you should get home before Eun Sang gives you a 7 minute in hell hidding. He told me while he was typing down some numbers as if he was calling soneone.

Hello, ye father I won't be coming home tonight I'll be with Rachel until tomorrow morning I'll come and pick up and take you to the hospital.

I heard him telling his father, his father and mine are business partners and are also old pals.

Ye father, I will, take care.

And with that he hung up.

So, how's your father doing?

I asked him after he hung up.

If your asking about the businessits going great.
But if you're asking about his health its terrible, everyday his condition gets worse, all the doctors tried their best in every way possible it still doesn't work. What do I do Kim Tan?

I felt bad for him he was going to say goodbye to his father anytime soon, *FOREVER......*

We'll figure our what to do, soon. I replied slowly, watching a tear drop making its way down his left cheek.