Chapter 3

Cha Eun Sangs POV

After I locked up the cafe thanks to Bo Na and Chan Young, I caught a cab home cause Kim Tan said he's coming home late.

When I got there, there was a girl sitting on the steps. She looked like she was my age or a bit younger, I noticed that she had a suitcase near her. She had short hair that was shoulder length, fair skin, she looked like a model from where I was standing. She also wore a fury black leather coat, skinny jeans and a pair of black and white Nike sneakers. I kept on starring at her wondering who she is and approached her slowly and luckily I caught her attention.

Ahh sorry I didn't see you.

She jumped out her mysery to greet me.

No its okay, I just got here

(Okay I lied but I wanted to know who she is)

Sorry for being rude, my name is Kim Hye Son.

She introduced herself and bowed. She looked like she was my age.

Kim-Hye-Son?????????

I said her name slowly, because it sounded familiar.

Ahh you're Kim Tans little sister. I asked in awe.

Yes I am, wait you know my oppa? How?

Well firstly I know hon because we go to the same highschool, second because we live in the same house (points to the house)
And lastly he's my boyfriend.

What!!!!!
You're Kim tan oppas girlfriend, wait that nwans you Cha Eun Sang eonni.

Yes I am in surprised you know me. I looked at her surprised.

Oh yeah we saw u guys on facebook last year, it was like everywhere, even all those hardships you went through with father you still made it out alive. She responded gesturing with her hand at the same time like a little girl.

I giggled at her, you sure are funny, let's go inside.

Okay, she replied cherfully

Kim Hye Sons POV

Cha Eun Sang us really an amazing person, shes got a really great personality and may I add that shes really pretty. Kim Tan oppa should be lucky to have someone like her in his life.