Info and Copyright

Hey everyone.

Hope you enjoy this new story of mine~ My goal is to upload at least one chapter a week, so I won't keep you guys waiting too long. In this story there will be drama, some potentially violent events, and a future romance. It's PG-13 for a reason. Depending on where I take this story, that may change.

Copyright © 2013 by Jenna L. Caskinett

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review. Any form of unauthorized reproduction of this book is infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

This book is a work of fiction and any resemblance to persons or places, events or locales is purely coincidental. The characters are productions of the author's imagination and used fictitiously.

The author acknowledges the trademark status and trademark ownership of all trademarks, service marks and word marks mentioned in this book.

If I catch you stealing my stuff, you'll reget it. I have ferocious beasts and I am not afraid to use them.

~~~

On a side note! For all my readers, I have gathered some images for you all, to better picture my story!

This is Hero, more commonly known as Roe: http://postimg.org/image/44tdoq98t/

This is David: http://postimg.org/image/eu72gzl1p/

This is Zeke: TO BE ADDED. He hasn't made his appearance yet.

This is Ashley: http://postimg.org/image/myf6lq7gt/

This is Shailer: TO BE ADDED. Still searching for that perfect picture.

Just in case, these links will all be in the comments as well.