Chapter 5

Italic is flashback

Yein POV

The atmosphere in the morning was cool and comfortable. The sound of the birds chirping reconcile of the serounding area and came out flying in the sky as if they know to accompany me in the morning.

I walked into the school. Students are not too crowded for this moment because it is still early in the morning . There's only a few people seems to come early like me. I then enter my class and sit down at my place. I feel bored and start to open a random book to read,but my brain just don't want to accepted what I was reading. I put back the book on the table. I laid my head at the table. I decided to take a nap first since it's too early for the school's bell to rang.

I feel someone's staring at me. I felt so scared about it. I think I'm the only one in here. I gather the courage to lift my head up. Before that, I take a book and slap that thing beside me with eyes closing.

"Auw! It's hurt." Huh ? The ghost can speak ? I opened my eyes and gasped. Anger boil in my head.

"Yah ! What are you doing here ?! Perverted !" I slap Chanwoo hardly.

"I think a ghost just staring at me. And it's you ! If I know it's you I punch you in the face very hard." I fist my hand at his face. Hansol just chuckled.

" What ?" I rolled my eyes.

"You're cute when you angry. You're also cute when you sleep." Chanwoo said and pinch my cheek. He leaned in towards mine.

"Yah ! Don't pinch my cheek,you perverted." I push his face away from me. He then laugh.

"Aigoo..So cute." He pinch my cheek again.

"Yah! I said don't do it ! " I take his right arm and flip at his back. He wince in pain.

"Don't do ...." I can't finished my words. My mouth hang widely.

"Hey! Don't opened too wided. You will catch a flies." Chanwoo close my mouth with his hand. I smash his hand away and run outside the class. I bumped into Myungeun unnie.

"Mianhe." I want to run again but Myungeun unnie grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going ?" She asked.

"I've to chase for someone. See you in the class soon." I start to chase that person again.

I stopped for a while. I take a deep breath and looked around. Where is he ?

"Kyaaaaa... oppa !!" I heard a girl's scream. I walked ahead. I looked at the music room. Ommo ! Ommo ! He's here. How can I meet him? His fangirl always follow him. I hide behind the door. No one can see me. I take a glanced at him through the window that was infront of me.

"Where's him ?" I looked at the mirror searching for him but no figure of him that can be found.

"What are you looking for ?" I turned my head and felt surprised. I gulp my saliva.

"I-I.. emmmm.." I scratch my neck. Aigoo.. what should I say. I looked at him. He leaned in. I closed my eyes tightly. I feel a warm air at my right ear.

"Dont.Follow.Me.Again." He said. I opened my eyes. He looked at my eyes and turned away.

"Jungkook ..." I called him but it's no use because he walked so fast.

"Huh .... I just want to be friend with you." I sigh. I leaned my head at the door. I knock the door with my head. I take a deep breath.

"Yah ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?! DON'T HURT YOURSELF !" Someone pulled me from hurting my head. It's Mijoo unnie.