Chapter 8

Italic is flashback

Yein POV

It's been a week since the incident. And It's been a week too that Minah doesn't disturb me. Why ? I felt happy but at the same time I can't be so happy like this because I don't know what she's planning to do at me.

About Jungkook,I still chase him. I still want him to go away from Minah. He's being so stubborn and ignore me all the time. Like always.

I walked to the class and I passed Jungkook class. I heard someone's voice that calling my name. I turned and see Taehyung oppa called me from his window's class. He waved at me to walked towards him.

"What,oppa ? " I asked and stood infront of him. He lean his head at the window of his class.

"Why ?" He asked me. I looked at him in confuse. What kind of question that he asked me?

"Why ? What do you mean?" I said.

"Why did you stop from chasing him?" Taehyung oppa said.

"Did you already give up ?" Jimin oppa pop out his head at the window beside Taehyung oppa.

"Ahh ... " I know what they means now. It's about Jungkook.

"I don't know. I just need some time. I think I want to give up. He doesn't want to hear me and my love. So .."

"Don't give up just like that. We're willing to give Jungkook to you. I know you can. Why did you give up so early? Don't give up." Jimin oppa cut my word. I keep in silent.

"Ahh .. I don't know. I think I don't have any chance to challenge Minah." I keep my head down.

"You have a chance. Jungkook, nowsday,he just don't seems talk to Minah.I don't know why. But,I think it's your chance to talk to him. Maybe .. you know." Taehyung oppa said.

"I always heard that he always searching for you,when you don't follow him anymore. He think we can't hear what he said. He whisper that can be heard by me. That pabo." Jimin oppa said. I'm in shock. He's looking for me ? For what ? I looked behind Jimin oppa. I looked at Jungkook and what a concidence he looked at me too. My hearbeat just stop beating. He stared at me. I quickly looked away.

"Oppa. I must go first. See you later." I walked faster and entered my class.

I just don't want to think about it and start to concentrate to what the teacher tought.

I felt someone tapped my shoulder. Then I quickly turned to looked at Myungeun unnie. She looked pale.

"Unnie,gwenchana ?" I asked.

"Can you accompany me ? I need to throw out." Myungeun unnie said. I'm panicked.

"Okay.. okay.. I will ask permission from the teacher." I said. Then I quickly raised my right hand.

"Ssaem ! I need to accompany Myungeun unnie to the toilet. She's feeling unwell. Can we ?" I asked. The teacher nodded.

"Take a rest at the nurse room." Mr. Do said. We nodded and walked to the toilet.

"Are you feeling better ? " i rubbed Myungeun unnie back. She nodded.

"Yeah.. Feel much better now. Thanks,Yein." She said and wash her face and mouth.

"You should rest unnie. You look so pale." I said and walked Myungeun unnie to the nurse room. We greet the nurse there.

"Why were you guys here ?" Mrs. Song asked.

"Myungeun unnie just throw out." I said. Myungeun unnie lay down at the bed. Mrs. Song checked Myungeun unnie condition.

"What did you eat just now ?" Mrs.Song asked Myungeun unnie.