chapter 3

"Stay with me .. I.. I need you.. "
- baby .. Marilyn wake up ..
Soft voice of my mum wake me .. I thought I was dead but I'm in my room with my mother sitting on my bed .. Her eyes swollen from crying
- why did you do it ? .. She says and u feel like she will burst in tears in a minute ..
- mum .. Please .. Leave me ..
My voice is weaker then I thought .. As time passes my strength is fading .. My mum just looked at me once more before leaving my room .. Now I can be alone with my thoughts all I remember is me jumping off from schools rooftop .. Then what happened .. Why am I still alive .. As I'm about to get up from bed someone's bursts in .. Nina .. She looks so angry .. If look could kill I would be destroyed right here right now the next thing I know is her hand having a painful conversation withy right cheek .
- how could you !!
She screams at me .. Tears escaped her beautiful blue eyes ...
- how could you do this to me .. To us ..Marilyn I once warned u .. Not to die on me .. Before me. I won't ever forgive you if you'll do this again !! DONT DIE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION !!
she yelled at me and stormed out of my room leaving me with throbing cheek and teary eyes .
I went back to bed and cried for about three hours ...
I haven't eaten since morning but I feel full .. I think I'll throw up if I'll eat anything .. I went downstairs in to living room to find my mum asleep on a couch . I set beside her and just looked at her I wanted to memorize her every feature .. Vance looked a lot like mum .. And its sometimes painfull to see her face ..but soon I'll leave this life I want to look at her as long as I can.. She opened her eyes and smiled at me
- baby want to eat .. ? .
Her voice is weaker then mine .. I know its my fault but please understand I can't bear this pain anymore ..
I shook my head no ..
- Marilyn .. I think you should stop going to school .. I don't want that to happen again .

Well yeah its painful for me to go there and see her face but .. That pain got me to jump off ... And I need that push of pain to get myself do the same but this time for real . why can't they just let me go.. Just let me go to one and only persone who loved me the most.. One and only person who called me his number one girl .. The only person I didn't have a chance to show how much I loved him.. Half of my soul.. My brother .. My one and only brother ..
Not even knowing tears started to slide down on my cheeks .
Mum brushed them with her thumbs and looked at me with tears as well
- mum...I miss him..I ...I need him..I just don't want to be here .. I want to be there...with him..why can't all of you just let me go... Why do you make me go through this ..
My hands started to shake I can't breath normally I feel dizzy..
- baby .. Baby what's wrong
. look at me .. Marilyn .. Marilyn !she was screaming at me I managed to get my breathing to normal
- mum.....I..I'm fine..
She hugged me tight whispering her love and needing to me .. She needs me as much as I need Vance...mum makes it all so much harder for me..
****
Its midnight .. I'm sitting in my room .. Listening to songs ..
I heard rock hitting my window .. I got up and opened the window rock nearly hiting me
- ow !
I squacked
- sorry ... Now move away ...
I know this husky voice ..wait...
- harry !?
- no Jennifer Lopez .. Move
I moved from window and he jumped in from the tree close to my room ..
- its midnight what are you doing here .
I ask him whisper yelling at him
- shhhh.. I'm here for the promise you made .
Am... Yeah .. He's Crazy...
- what promise .
- you promised me that you will become my friend and that you will have sex with me
I have two options 1 beat him up . 2 run away screaming and wake mum up .
I'll go with first one .
- what ????
I was about to throw punchess at him but he started to lough
- I'm joking .. But first one about being my friend is true ..
- can't you please leave me alone . go ..
I nod at window
- nope..can't do that . you will be my friend one way or another just say yes without fight .
- leave.now . or else
- or else what
He raises an eyebrow at me
- I'll call cops .
- go ahead .. Cops are my friends I know them so well already ..
He loughes again .
- its late .please leave.
I beg .. I don't have a strength to fight him .
- okey.. I'll leave for now.. But I'm serious you will end up being my friend . and no I don't have any reason . I just want you to be and I always get what I want . with that he jumped out of my window ...
This guy is weird . really really weird ... I don't like him all ready..