The dark princess

Your POV

An angry scowl crossed your features as you led your team through the mansion. It was official, you were PISSED!!

The three of you had been relaxing after a long killing spree when a certain group of male psychopaths appeared. They took over the lounge, left blood splatters all over the floor and when Creepster went to get herself a J2O she discovered that her entire supply had been stolen.

You continued your march through the hallways until you came to a room with a white door that was covered with scratches. You flung it open and the inhabitant, who had been sleeping, leapt out of bed and tumbled to the floor with a loud thud.

"Those idiots!" You shrieked and the figure leapt to attention, his blonde hair disheveled and clothes scruffy. He sighed and reached for his red hoodie, pulling it over his head before nodding to you and racing out the door.

After a moment of silence screams pierced the air and the sound of punches being thrown echoed around.

"Y/n how did you get Pyscho to obey you?" You found Creepster staring at you with awe, you smiled and explained that a smart man knows not to piss his woman off. She smiled and muttered something about trying that out on BEN.

The three of you spent a few minutes talking about men and other things, Pyscho appeared during this time and promptly collapsed onto his bed. "They're gone, can I sleep now?" You chuckled leaving his room and walking back to the lounge.

Women would give anything to have a man that loyal, it was a perk of being The Dark Princess.