Is it love or dance? (B.Smyth)

2:30 pm/afternoon

(At Dance Studio)

Sabrina pov- I was just getting out of the car to go inside the dance studio when all of a sudden I bumped into my biggest crush. I was to busy turning around talking to my friend I didn't see him infront of me. It was Brandon but he goes by the name B.Smyth. "Hey baby girl, watch where you goin next time, I'm j/k but where you headed to?, he asked me. "Umm, I'm headed to the studio and I'm so sorry for bumping into you", I answered. "Its no problem and I was just headed inside there to", he said hitting me with that perfect smile. I saw the dimple in his cheeks and instantly started to blush. "Anything wrong?", he askes. "No", I answered quickly. Me and my friend (Nicole) started to walk inside as Brandon holded the door open for us. "I've missed this place so much, I said twirling around the empty room. It was really big and had mirrors all around the walls so we could see our reflection when we dance. I had to go to collage so I couldn't really have a chance to come to the studio. Brandon's two main backup dancers walked in a second later. "Yall ready to dance", Brandon said all excited. He looked at me for a answer. I nodded my head and turned on the music. Zendaya-replay was playing from my music list. "I'm gonna dance first", I shouted over the music. The others sad down on the sidelines as I was in the center. I started to rock to the beat as it was playing, then I started improving throughout the whole song. I was really excited to show everybody my moves because I've been away for so long. After I finished dancing everybody was giving me applause. "That was really good, now it's my turn to get all the attention", he said giving me a wink. I was sweating because I never went that hard I guess I was really in the mood. Brandon's back up dancers got up from behind him and they started doing the choreography to "gettin that". (If you wanna see the dance go to youtube.com and look up B.Smyth gettin that!) "The dance was amazing", I said walking up to him giving him a hug. "Thanks I told you I was gonna get all the attention", he said laughing. I playfully hit him in the chest and said, "whatever". Brandon was cocky and that's what I loved about him.

(After dance studio)

I was on my way to my car and I heard Brandon behind me. "Hey Sabrina wait up", he said running up to me. I turned around and said, "Yeah". "Would you maybe want to go get lunch with me", he asked. "Right now?", I said surprised. "Yeah", he said grabbing my hand. " We'll i don't wanna go in my dance clothes maybe if i go home and change", I said raising one eyebrow hoping he wouldn't get angry. "Sure, I'll come get you from your house then", he said happily. "Sounds like a plan", I said. "I can't wait to see you tonight", he said biting his bottom lip. We exchanged numbers, I gave him a hug and we went our seperate ways. I really can't believe he asked me out.

(At home)

I just got out of the shower and I was in the mirror applying makeup. I was wearing...a floral reflection tank, highwaist cutoffs, bright ballet flats, lace bracelet, and mirrored pyramid necklace. It was very cute...! My hair was wavy with a feather bang. I called Brandon and he came to pick me up.

( At Lunch)

As I was sitting he just kept staring at me. "You look very beautiful today", he said out of nowhere. "Uh, Thnx you don't look bad yourself", I said trying to think of something better to say. He knew I was nervous so he started chuckling. "Settle down , I don't bite", he said smirking."Thanx for the advice", I said sarcastically, still nervous. "I need to go to the bathroom, excuse me", I said getting up. "Ok don't be gone for so long or the food will get cold", he said. I made my way to the bathroom and I was sweating like crazy. It was a good thing I had my purse with me. I fixed myself up and went back out. We got to share a couple things with eachother and I started to cool down alittle more.

(After lunch)

He pulled into my driveway and I tried to get out quickly but he grabbed my hand. "Wait Sabrina, I don't want you to leave so soon", he said. I turned towards him and nodded. "I was hopeing we could go out somemore soon", he said. I was surprised he wanted to go out with me again for what I was acting like on this date. "Yea, I would love to", I answered. I gave him a kiss on the cheeck and hopped out the car.

Do you think they will go together? Please comment and vote. Tbh this is my first time writing a story on wattpad also. I hope you enjoyed and there is more to this story. Love you guys!!