Chapter 16: I love our family.

Mark's p.o.v:
I walk up to Jack and hold him close, I don't let go for 10 minutes. I hurt him.

"I'm sorry Jack. I'm. Just not comfortable enough to tell people that we're a thing. I know they're catching on but still." My words are mumbles on his shirt.

"You know I love you. You know I don't care if our fans find out. I really don't." I loosen my grip and he pushes away from me. Once we get home, he runs upstairs to our room.

'I need to make a video. I'll call Jack in halfway through.' I set my camera up, the room slightly messy from our do not laugh challenges.

"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier and I want to talk to you quickly. People are catching on to me and Jack. Yes, yes we're a couple. And I'm sorry for saying no to him. Let me call on him. JACK! GET DOWN HERE!" I flash a quick smile before standing up, running upstairs and carrying him downstairs bridal style.

I sit down and have Jack straddling my lap. "Why am I down here Mark?"

"I'm telling the truth. Septiplier set sail 10 years ago." His lips smash against mine with a lot of force, causing me to fall backwards.

His eyes burst with colour.

Jack's p.o.v:
The anger left my body in a form of a kiss. I run upstairs, searching in the bag for the box. I feel the soft material and run like sonic down the stairs. I skid into a proposal form.

"Mark Edward Fischback. We have had a long run. You're the only thing I love more than cake, cookies and ice cream, because you are my cake flavoured ice cream in a cookie cone. I love you. I always have.I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't want to be without you, not even for a day. So will you make me the happiest man alive and love me and stay with me forever? Mark, will you marry me?" Tears fall from his face. He doesn't hide his emotions this time.

"Yes. I will marry you." He helps me up, our lips connect.

" He helps me up, our lips connect

2 years later...
Mark's p.o.v:
"Jack?" Panic is heard in my voice.

"Yes?" He asks, opening one eye as he lays on the couch.

"We're meeting the little girl today. Remember. Rose." Jack jumps up, rushing upstairs to get dressed into something formal.

A faint knocking is heard at the door. I open it to see the care worker and Rose.

"Hello." Her smile shines bright. Chica, Tim and Sam come over and lick her face. "Puppies!" She yells, running after Tim.

Jack runs down the stairs and is greeted by Rose jumping on the couch.

"So you are Mark and Jack is your husband. Am I correct?" I look up and see Blue. "Hey Mark. Hey Jack. I'll just get her things." She leaves to go to the car. When she returns I hug her.

"Thank you. You helped me so much. I love Jack more than the world and now that you're letting us adopt Rose, well our family is complete. Thank you." Jack joins the hug.

"It's ok. Anyway I've got to go. Bye." She says and leaves.

Tears stream down my face. "Look at our family, Jack." I peck his lips. "I love our family."

THE END

SEPTIPLIER AWAY!!!