Pixel Love Yandere! Utatane Piko x Reader

Hey everyone! Well i'm sorry for the really late update...ehe...
So here is the second part!
------------------------------------------

You were walking in the amusement park. But then someone bumped in you. You noticed that it was a boy who seemed a bit similar to you... It was something like you knew him before...

"I-i'm s-so sorry! I wasn't looking where i was going!"you said with a blush on your cheeks.

"I-it's ok!"the boy said.

"Wait..."

"I feel like we met before..."the boy said.

"Well you might be...Y/N!!!" The silver haired boy shouted.

"P-piko!!!" You shouted back.

Everyone was looking at you two but you didn't cared...

"I missed you so much! since i had to live in a hospital in Australia i was always thinking about you!!!" You said as you jumped on him...

"..."

"Were you sad because of that..." The silver haired boy...

"Eh?"

"I said... Were you sad because of we haven't seen each other for 13 years?!?!?!?"

Your eyes widened at that moment...You holded yourself hardly to not to cry but your eyes were already teared up...

"Piko..." You said with a weak voice.

"Y/N... Why?... You pushed yourself too hard didn't you?!?!?!"

(A/N: IDK what dafuq is going on here XD and btw your illness in the story is anemia. Anemia means having less blood then other people. And your Author-chan is anemia:( BTW idc i just live my life like other people does but i get tired too easily...)

"I...i just wanted to come see you..." You said tears falling down on your cheeks.

"Y/N... Please don't do something like that again..."

"Okay..."You said with a smile on your lips...

"So...why did you come back to Japan?"

"I wanted to see you... i wanted to see my friends and i hate my school in Australia..."

"Why?"

"Because... i always get bullied by the gangs in the school..." You said lowering your head.

The young males eyes widened at your words...

"Why?...why did they do that...WHY DID THEY DO THAT TO MY LITTLE Y/N?!?!?!?!??!" He said like a crazy yandere...You were just scared of him...

"Piko.. Are you alright?" You said with widened eyes.

"NO!!!" He shouted at you with a creepy face. Your heart was skipping so fast you weren't able to breathe...You started to feel weak because of your illness. Then everything blacked out...

Then Piko lifted you up in the bridal position and carried you to his house...

~ LE TIME SKIP BY WAITING FOR YOU TO WAKE UP~

"Good morning my little Y/N~!"

You heard a creepy voice that made you shiver coming from your left...You were scared...

"..."

"Whats wrong my little Y/N? Oh i got it. Are you scared?" He said with a physichotic grin on his face.

"P-piko w-where am i?" You asked and made him turn on the lights... But something was wrong... The room was full of dead bodies knifes and stuff....Your eyes widened at that moment... (A/N: Again XD)

"..." You were too scared to say something so you stayed quiet...

"Y/N-chan please talk a bit it gets boring when i kidnap you and you don't even talk to me or try to escape." He said with puppy eyes...

"P-piko..." you said with a scared voice.

"Yes my dear Y/N?"

"W-why are there dead bodies?"

"I can't tell it to you right now..." He said with a cold voice... His eyes weren't shining and he was looking at the dead bodies... Then he started to smirk, then he laughed a bit, the last one was a physichotic laugh...You were scared... you were scared too much, you couldn't breathe either...
Then he stopped laughing and stared at you with a physichotic smile...

"Y/N-chan i can tell it to you now..."

"These dead bodies are the people who talked or looked at you... but there are some special ones who i want to show you..."

"W-who are t-they?" You asked with a weak voice.

"The ones who bullied you back in Australia... I'm giving them a special TORTURE!!!" he shouted with a physichotic voice. You were scared of him at that moment... Completely scared. The only thing you wanted to do was to go home...

"P-piko..."

"Yes my dear?"

"I-i wanna go home..." you said with a weak voice..

"Y/N...i can't... i don't want you to go away again..." he said with a low and cold voice.

"Why do you think that i will go away..."

"I know... i know that you hate me now and you look forward to go away from here... BECAUSE YOU'RE SCARED OF ME SO THAT YOU HATE ME NOW DON'T YOU?!?!?!?" He yelled...Your eyes widened.

"Why do you think that i hate you ?"

"Because of all of these... i think you hate me because i killed or tortured people who talked with you or stared at you... I'm a physichotic yandere! For you! I always liked you and i will always love you! THAT'S JUST WHO I AM!!!!!" He shouted. While tears falling down his cheeks

"Piko..." you said with a low voice and started to get close to his face and kissed him on the lips. His eyes widened at your reaction tears were still falling down his cheeks Then you broke the kiss and hugged him. He put his face on your chest ( no dirty thoughts pls XD) and started to cry...

~TIME SKIP BY THE FLUFF~ (still no dirty thoughts pls)

You both were asleep because you both were tired because of the day...

When you woke up you noticed that the silver haired male wasn't there. You searched for him at the creepy house and you saw him kissing with a girl... Tears started to fall down your cheeks and you started to run. You were running you didn't care where you were running... Then you went near a wall, leaned to it and sit down on the floor and started to cry...

Piko's P.O.V

I was searching for Y/N i looked everywhere but Y/N wasn't there then i heard crying voices coming behind a wall i hope Y/N will be here...

Y/N P.O.V

I was crying... Crying so hard then i saw a piece of a glass. I picked it up, drive it to my wrest and slide it down...

It was over...

Piko's P.O.V

I was walking there hoping Y/N was there but then i saw blood coming from here... I started to run there. But then... i saw Y/N blood coming from her wrest...
My eyes widened...

Third person's P.O.V

"Y/N! Y/N!!!! Wake up! Don't die! Don't leave me alone! Please!!" Shouted the silver haired male.

"Damn it! Why?!?!"

"It's all over now... there's no reason for me to live..." The silver haired boy said as he picked up your dead body and carried you to his house... to keep you at his house...

~YEARS LATER~

"Y/N... i can't take it... my heart hurts because you're not here anymore... i can't take it. So decided to suicide so i will be able to see you again.." said the silver haired boy as he stabbed himself with a knife...

---------------------------------------
Hey everyone so here's da second part of my book i hope you enjoyed and it's 1249 words!
Sorry for the late update Ehe! bye!!!