Chapter 5

I felt his sharp intake when our lips connected. When I opened my eyes I looked into his while moving my lips an inch away,"Sorry," I said in a whisper. I turn my head away but don't move from my position.

He doesn't say anything, but continues to stare at my lips. I turn around to try to get up but he holds me down. He tugs me closer to him and rushes his lips towards mine. It feels like lightnings going through my body. Why is he doing this? And with me? I try to stop overthinking it by kissing him harder. I open my mouth giving him access. I learned that Adam had a tongue piercing as our tongues wrestle against each other. I circled my tongued on the warm silver metal, granting me a moan from him. He licks my bottom lip making me quiver and giving me a quick peck after.

He lowered his head and kisses my neck. I gasped and slapped him. Hard.

"I..," I shield my face with my hands," I'm so..sorry. I have to go." I open the door and ran out till I found a corner by the front door. I touched my lips in awe. His lips lingered on mine. I loved every minute of it till...

I touched my neck where Adam had kissed it. I shivered and started rubbing it fiercely. It doesn't work. I keep feeling his small, gentle pecks every time I think about it I think of... I shake my head away from my evil past. Wait...I still have to find Dasani. I look around in the dark lighting for this African. Where is she?

I move around the crowds of people to find her.  I turn around thinking that it's Dasani and I frown.

"How 'bout we finish what we started,huh?" The light-skinned boy says with a mischievous face.

I scoff, " Nigga, didn't I tell you to leave me the fuck alone? I ask sullenly. I didn't wait for his response as I walked faster in search for Dasani.

I didn't know what to do other than foolishly yell out her name ever where I went. I went up stairs looking through door after door. Finally I found her drunk ass sleeping on her belly in the hall way.

I sigh, Dasani what have you been doing girl, I thought. I walk near her, "Dasani, you okay," I yell over the loud music.She doesn't move.

I move her body side to side,"come on girl, help me out here."

She turns around to me and starts throwing up. Ew.Ew.Ewww. I backed away quickly and turn my head around. I despise throw up. But my friend needs help. Don't be a coward. I took a deep breath and held it in so I wouldn't smell that revolting throw up.

I walk toward her and swing her right arm around my shoulders. She can barely walk so I hold her waist up for extra support. I look for a bathroom to clean her up.

I look through even more doors to find a bathroom. Dang this place is big. Once we go downstairs I see a skinny girl on Adam's lap. I watch them as they laugh at who knows what. I frown. Why do I keep doing this to myself?