2

" Dabria please help." Says red it's been two hours of the FBI trying to get me to do their jobs for them and of course I will not give them a sensible answer as they keep questioning me.

"I have helped its not my fault they are not doing their jobs is it." I say.

"Just tell them what they want to know." He pretty much begged.

"No I'll tell them what they need to know. But they need to start asking the right questions." I say to him.

"Okey but will you please try to find Ruslan Denisov please." He says handing me my tablet.

"Fine" I say slouching down in my seat and start tapping away.

~ couple hours latter ~

I sit there smirking at the agent. he's trying to get information about me again.

"How do you know Elizabeth keen?" He asked again.

"How do you know her?" I reply and he starts getting angry.

"WHAT IS YOUR NAME?" He all bit screams at me.

"I have already told you it's unicorn Dabria rainbow" I shout back smirking.

"No its not what is your real name?" He repeats himself again he has been doing that a lot.

" If I haven't told you yet. Why do you think I will now?" I say rising a eye brow.

"Okay let's try this what do you know about Raymond red Reddington?" He asked and with this I decided to annoy him even more.

"More then you obviously." I say getting on his nerves while smirking.

"what do you know about Raymond red Reddington?" He shouted at me.

"Some things are not as they seem but others are exactly as they appear" I say smirking at him.

"Okay how about this do you know where Ruslan Denisov is?" He asked.

"Yes yes I do" I say simply nearly laughing at his expression.

"Where is he?" he says rubbing his head.

"Why should I tell you?" I smirk.

"Because we need to know" he said.

"Yeah and I slept with his brother so what" I said smirking as he was getting annoyed.

" why are you being so annoying?" He asked getting angry.

"Easy because as soon as I tell you where he is. I will be locked up in a cell for the rest of my life. Plus remember I AM NOT YOUR LITTLE PUPPY. I AM NOT GOING TO RUN AROUND DOING YOUR JOB FOR YOU, WITH MY TAIL BETWEEN MY LEGS" I say glaring at the him getting louder at the end but not so loud I was shouting.

"WHY WONT YOU ANSWER ANY OF MY QUESTIONS??" He yells at me.

"Its not my fault your not asking the questions you need answers to." I say.
"Your not answering any of my questions?" He says frustrated.

"Well that has to tell you something. Ask the right questions then I'll tell you the answers you want." I say calmly. And then he stormed out of the room.

"Bye" is say waving my hand mockingly.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Sorry it was properly really bad worst then the last one at least. this was kind of a filler so sorry if its was boring. thanks for reading. I might just stop here I don't know what to wright next.

~Dionne~