Part 4: "Of course I know her!"

Her POV

She had just put away her earphones when one by one, people who she assumed to be Polar Star Dormitory residents came in the dining area: First was a petite girl with teal colored eyes and amber colored hair that is tied into two buns on the sides of her head. Next was a busty girl with long purple hair who anchored her arms on the petite girl's shoulders. Then came two tough looking guys who were loudly fighting and a rather frail looking guy with glasses, trying to get in between them. After them, a shy looking girl with blue braided pigtails came in. Then, a boy with spiky red hair and yellow eyes came rushing in the room, running straight at her.

"You are the new Polar Star resident??? Welcome!!!!!" The boy loudly exclaimed, it was thanks to his loud voice that everyone turned their heads towards her.

She heard a 'pffft' coming from the side. She then looked and was a bit surprised to see that there was a auburn haired guy leaning on the wall looking at her, although she can't be sure because his eyes are being covered by his long bangs. 'Whoa I didn't notice him at all.' She thought to herself.

"Are? A new resident?" The girl with the long purple hair said.

"Kya~! Gomenasai, we didn't notice you right away!" The petite girl with the buns said.

All of them, except the guy with the long bangs gathered around her.

"Ohh! What's your name? Are you a transfer??" One of the tough looking guys asked.

"Yeah, yeah, tell us!!" Red spiky hair asked enthusiastically.

She looked at them without any expression on her face. 'Satoshi, where the hell are you?' She thought, confused on how to introduce herself.

"Sshhh!! Getting-to-know will be done later! Be seated and eat your food!" She was saved by Fumio-san who came in with the drinks. She looked at the dormitory mother who gave her a subtle nod.

"Ano, where is Isshiki-senpai?" The girl with the blue hair softly asked.

"He said he'll be down in a minute!" Red spiky hair answered.

"You guys looking for me????" Suddenly Satoshi appeared on the doorway with a tray in hand and.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.