Part 3: "It's okay, I'm here."

Her POV

"It's been a while." She said to the surprised Satoshi in front of her. She didn't expect to see him here when she decided to come to their spot. He grew taller, much taller than she is. His chestnut brown hair perfectly fits his handsome face. He's wearing his school uniform which makes him look even more handsome, almost princely.

She felt the urge to run to him and hug him tight, cry and tell him everything that has happened in her life. She wanted to just hug him and assure herself that she's really back here and that this isn't a dream. She wanted to... but she can't. Her feet are stuck where they are, they wouldn't move. Tears won't even fall from her face.

She just stood there and so did he. They stared at each other for she doesn't know how long. Her, waiting for him to answer her words. Him, not knowing what to say.

After a long while, Satoshi took a step and that was her cue, she couldn't take it anymore. She ran and hugged him, as tight as her slender arms could. She wanted to cry but still, no tears are falling from her eyes. Satoshi hugged her back.

"It's okay, I'm here." He whispered as his arms hold her securely.

They stayed in that position for sometime before she broke the hug and looked up to him. She didn't know the words to say, she wanted to apologize to him, for not being able to contact him while she's in London, she wanted to tell him the reason, she wanted to tell him what has happened in her life. She wanted to tell him all of it. But she doesn't know where to start.

"You don't have to tell me right now if you aren't ready yet. Take your time. We'll be together for a long time now, right?" Satoshi smiled at her.

She nodded in response. Satoshi really knows her more than anyone and she's thankful that he's still here.

It was getting dark so they decided to go back. "Where will you be staying?" Satoshi asked.

"At Polar Star." She plainly answered.

"Oh okay--wait, what?? You're staying at Polar Star?" Satoshi asked in surprise and confusion.

"Yeah."

"Wow, that's cool. You're staying in my dorm. Let's go talk to Fumio-san then. She won't just let you live there you know, you have to take her test." Satoshi said with a smile.

This is the boy she missed the most. The silly, playful and happy Satoshi. She smiled on the inside as Satoshi took her hand and led her towards the dorm.