Chapter Fourteen

Daniella stood in front of the mirror looking at herself carefully. Last night she snuck out and bought hair dye that was identical to her natural hair color. She couldn't remember the last time she looked like this, like her actual self.

"Hello?" Someone knocked on the door causing her to jump. She quickly cleaned up the mess and turned off the curling iron she borrowed.

"Sorry," Daniella mumbled as she opened up the door. The girl looked at her with wide eyes.

"I-It's fine." She said before giving one last look at her and running off. Dani looked at her run away in confusion, didn't she have to use the bathroom?

She walked back into her room and stuffed her credit cards back into the usual spot, her bra.

"So you're actually leaving?" Will asked from the doorway, looking at the mysterious girl. Daniella turned around and looked and him and he took a step back in surprise. They were identical, truly identical.

"What's wrong? Why is everyone giving me that look?"She asked with confusion.

"It's uh nothing." He mumbled still looking like he was in a trance. Will cleared his throat, "Would you like an escort to wherever you're going?"

"No, I'm fine. I'll take a plane ride." Daniella said before grabbing the familiar gray jacket that she was so used to wearing.

"It's cold out there. Let me get you something warmer. " He insisted, but she only shook her head."Madison." He yelled and a girl around the same size and height came running down the hall.

"Do you have an extra outfit she can have?" He asked and the girl looked at Daniella in surprise.

"Uh, yeah." She said staring into Daniella's eyes for a minute before turning away and rushing off.

"You can't tell me that's nothing. That girl has been glaring at me since I first arrived and now she's suddenly giving me clothes without any argument. Somethings up. Just tell me what." She looked at him expectantly and he sighed disappointedly wishing he could follow her request.

"I can't tell you. It's up to Alexander."

"I'm never seeing Alexander again so you might as well just cut to the chase."

"It's really not a big deal," Will said waving her off as he got ready to take his leave. Alexander would kill them all for telling her-her fate. He's not allowed to scare her off before she gets use to all the supernatural creatures.

"If it's not a big deal then you can just tell me." Daniella tried but he shook his head.

"Can you just let it go?"

"Can you just tell me?"

He stared at her for another minute before turning around."Have a safe trip. I'll have my future beta escort you to the airport."

Daniella watched as he walked away and the girl from before appeared. Madison noticed he was gone and was about to say something but stopped.

"What is wrong? Why are you staring at me like this?" She asked and the girl handed her the clothes and just stared at her for a minute.

"You look exactly like her." She mumbled and Daniella knew to take this opportunity to find out the information.

"Like who?"

Madison turned her head to the side a little, almost like she was in some type of trance. "I can't put my finger on it." She said before suddenly her eyes widened. She snapped her fingers in excitement. "It's the makeup. You have no makeup. Hold on." She ran off and came running back in less than two minutes.