Chapter Nine

I don't even like you,

Why'd you want to go and make me feel this way?

I don't understand what's happened,

I keep saying things I never say.

I can feel you watching even when you're nowhere to be seen,

I can feel you touching even when you're far away from me.

Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll 'cause I can't control myself,

I don't wanna stay, wanna run away but I'm trapped under your spell.

And it hurts in my head and my heart and my chest,

And I'm having trouble catching my breath.

-Voodoo doll (5 Seconds of Summer)

•Daniella Clark•

The clock ticked slowly and Daniella tapped her foot nervously. Today was January second, the day they were suppose to see her families grave. The graves she hasn't ever seen. After all she was to busy running for her life, never staying in a place to long.

"What's wrong?" Alexander asked, an eyebrow raised as he removed his eyes from the window. The driver turn up the music a little purposely blocking out their conversation.

"Nothing. I'm just not good with graveyards." Daniella said, crossing her arms over her chest. She was not okay with this, her shield that she's held up ever since that day would fall. Daniella would turn into a mess. No longer could she hold it together. For heavens sake it's her family! Her mother, her father, her own damn brother too. She has no one. Hell even to the world she's dead too. The Clark family would be no more as soon as they find her.

"We won't stay for long. I have some other important business here."He said ominously.

"We're almost there." The driver said, sounding relieved. They've all been in the cars for hours.

"I don't understand why you're dragging me around. I'm suppose to be your prisoner remember?" He snarled and let his piercing blue eyes snap to her.

"You will never be my prisoner." He hissed and Daniella only rolled her eyes.

"If I am here against my will then I am a prisoner." She said and Alexander only snarled in response.

"Excuse me, Lord Windsord we have arrived at your destination." The driver said and Daniella gasped, she was going to start hyperventilating soon if she even caught sight of their graves. She couldn't handle it. It's one thing to say your families dead, but to actually see their graves and the stones with their names on it is another.

The driver stepped out and open the door for the two and Alexander immediately stepped out and ushered Daniella out. She felt a cold gush of wind hit her and only pulled her jacket closer to her body.

"Wait here." Alexander ordered the driver. Before walking down one of the paths. She followed after him, shivering at the sight of all the tomb stones.

Glancing at Alexander she noticed that he had flowers in his hands. I should have flowers, it's my family. Daniella thought to herself.

"Ah there they are." Alexander said after a few minutes of walking. She couldn't get the courage to look at the grave stones.

"It's so depressing really." Alexander said shaking his head as he put a few flowers on each grave stone. Daniella's eyes landed on the first stone closest to the path.