Enderlox X Male! Reader

Your POV

I was walking through the woods. Most found them creepy but I found them quite relaxing. I needed some quite time right now and this is the first place I thought of. Looking around I noticed something purple out of the corner of my eye. I turn quickly to see what it was but there's nothing there.

"Huh, I guess I'm just loosing my mind." I say and shrug.

I chuckle quietly and continue walking. Listening to the wind blowing. It was just then I noticed, the wind blowing was the only thing I heard. There where no birds singing. No insects making some kind of noise. Just the wind rustling the dark red and Amber leaves of the trees around me.

"Where is everything?..." I ask to no one.

All of a sudden I hear leaves crunching behind me. 'Those sound like footsteps.. Someone's following me.' I think, and without hesitation I run. I run as fast as possible, not caring if I'm just being paranoid or if someone is actually following me. I just run. But I hear the footsteps behind me get faster. 'There really is someone following me!!' I think and try running faster, but end up tripping on my own feet. 'Wow! Right when I really need to run I become clumsy!! Thank you feet! You've failed me!' I think and get up looking behind me to see how far away the person was, but what surprised me was I saw no one behind me. 'I swear I heard footsteps!! I am NOT going crazy!!' I think and start looking around. 'Just wait for it, it's probably just going to be some cat that's lost in the woods-' my thoughts were interrupted. All of a sudden I hear a loud thud behind me. 'They were in the trees?....THEY WERE IN THE TREES!?!?!?!' I mentally scream to myself. I turn around slowly. Expecting anything but what I saw. They were no person..it was a monster. Something like you'd see in a book or a movie. It had large black wings with purple on the inside of them, and I long black and purple tail to match. It was wearing a ripped up white V-neck shirt, ripped up gray pants, and black converse with purple laces. It's hair was brown and was covering his left eye which was purple, and he was pale. Without thinking I ask, "What are you?..."

He chuckles darkly and responds with, "I'm your worse nightmare~"

"I've never had a dream or nightmare about you though.." I say once again without thinking and mentally face palm. 'Great going (Y/N), you probably just pissed the thing off!'

He, I'm guessing by his voice, had a shocked look on his face. Then it turned quickly to anger.

"So you want to be a smart ass, huh?" He said and grabbed me by my neck and lifting me off the ground.

"I'll show you what happens when you show ME disrespect!" He growled and squeezed me neck harder. Everything started to go black and the last thing I heard was his evil laughter.

I woke up chained to a bed. 'WTF!?!?! Is this thing going to rape me!?!?!' I think and start struggling. The chains started cutting into my wrists but I didn't care, I just cep struggling. 'I have to escape! There is NO WAY I'm letting this thing rape me!!' I think and struggle harder causing my wrists to start bleeding. 'Fight through the pain! If you don't escape it's all over!! That THING would probably ether just kill me after words or make me a sex slave. I have to get out!' I think and continue my struggle on the chains, but to no prevail. I sigh and try moving my feet instead. They were also chained to the bed. 'Great, all I wanted was some pease and quite but instead I'm going to get raped! Just my luck..' I thought and laid my head back down on the pillow. 'At least I have a pillow so I'll have SOME comfort when I get raped.' I thing sarcastically. All of a sudden I heard the door open and pretend to be asleep. I hear foot steps come closer but mange to keep my breath steady so it appears that I'm sleeping. I feel something touch my wrists. It takes a lot to not wince at the pain but I manage to just make a small discomforted moan. To seem like I'm asleep but still feel the pain. I hear a sigh.