Chapter 1

-Authors note- One I do not own creepypasta but I do own any of the other characters used that aren't. Also if you want to see real life pictures of either cosplayers as jeff or someone posing as Sophie, or you would rather see anime or drawn pictures of the characters let me know in the comments. Thank you. I was never really happy with the first version of this story and I am not deciding to rewrite it. Hopefully you guys enjoy it!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"High Alert! Robert Monroe flees scene after brutally killing his wife and children."

These words flashed across the screen as a blonde news reporter with a solemn expression read the news report that was laid in front of her.

"In other news. Robert Monroe age 43 has gone missing after DNA was found placing him at the scene of 6 murders. Those murders including his wife Maria Monroe age 39, his two sons Brian and Christopher Michaels 17 and 23 years old, James, and Jasmine Brown, 4 and 6 years of age and Sophia Wilson 22 years of age.

Michaels is said to be armed and dangerous and the police wish me to warn families to lock your doors tonight. Michaels has been said to be a very violent man, though police haven't yet figured out a motive for the killings of his wife and children. If you have any information about this man, please contact the police as soon as possible."

As the news reporter spoke, the mug shot of a man was pulled up on screen, his dirty blonde hair was spotted showing signs of age and balding. The wrinkles that formed on his face showed a very angry man. He looked like the type who probably never smiled even if he won the lottery. His stern expression and amber eyes glared at the camera. His skin was a tan color and it looked like he hadn't shaved or cared for his appearance in the last month.

"Martha as well all know there are a lot of messed up people in the world and you never know exactly the motive for every single murder that has been out there" The supporting anchor replied to the blonde who was reporting the incident in another box on the screen.

"Well what do you think Nathan? What kind of motive could have caused a man to kill his family in cold blood?" The square with the man apparently named Nathan filled the screen and the blonde news reporter with the mug shot of Robert moved off screen to reveal a second news anchor with red hair who looked like she had just graduated from college.

"Well many reasons Liz. His wife could have said something to upset him..." Before the sentence was complete the tv was switched off.